Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to NationStates - Canada. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello from the Glass Gallows
Topic Started: Apr 24 2013, 11:27 AM (397 Views)
Felicity
Member Avatar
Neighbor from the Glass Gallows
Hi Canada. Posted Image

I come to you from the region of the Glass Gallows in hope of developing a diplomatic relationship between our regions. Our region was established in June of last year with the purpose of pushing a National Sovereignty agenda. There was initially some diplomatic success but the military arm of the campaign never got off the ground. In the late fall of last year the region saw activity tail off dramatically before going into hibernation for the winter. As spring comes, the bear awakens.
We are currently involved in a wholesale reconstruction of the region. Our focus will be on the culture of the region. Gallowsians are a bit on the eccentric side, which is why we are so fond of Canada :)
In the future, we expect to be hosting fun events and such and hope that you'll feel inclined to join us. In the meantime, please stop by and say hello if you have a chance. We, and by we I mean everyone else, would love to meet you. link

~ Felicity
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matilda Love
Member Avatar
Merriment finds it's shade...
Minister
I understand from Periwinkle Wellbeloved that Glass Gallows is to close it's off site forum :(

Hopefully Felicity you will have time for an occasional visit :)
Posted Image

Fine art is that in which the hand, the head, and the heart go together.
ParrrrTay
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Glass Gallows · Next Topic »
Add Reply