Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to NationStates - Canada. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Confused and lost
Topic Started: Mar 21 2013, 12:35 AM (107 Views)
Garret Sylvar
WTC
Hello there, fellow nations of Canada. I am the representative from the Borderlands of SianKiba, and I must say, all the different areas to speak in are a bit confusing to figure out which is which. Would anyone be able to give me a basic overview of what each thing is and such? I looked to see if there was an overview, but couldn't find one myself.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

the land
Member Avatar
Just another mile
Country Introductions is where you can say hello and introduce yourself.

Out of Character is where the real life topics and the water cooler is found. Come stand around the water cooler to join in the fun topics.

The Role Play section is where you can find various types of role playing from your run of the mill role play to role playing events from your nation.

International Affairs is where people from other regions who we have created embassies with come to post reports from their regions.

Your Government is where news from each of the governmental positions and anything cabinet related will be posted.

Public Chambers is the home of our laws and the house of commons where citizens can bring up any issue they feel needs to be addressed with regards to the region.

Welcome to Canada is the introduction to the region and contains Country Introductions that was mentioned above.

I sort of jumped around the forum a bit, but don't hesitate to ask for directions if you get lost. We're a friendly bunch.
You Don't Take Time out of Life for Music, You Take Time out of Music for Life~Unknown

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Frequently Asked Questions · Next Topic »
Add Reply