Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to NationStates - Canada. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fin's NS Fan Fiction :P
Topic Started: Apr 7 2012, 09:00 PM (163 Views)
Fin
Member Avatar
Finie The Goalie
The Lonely Cowboy (Losely based off of the people,places and events in NS)
Series I : Man With No Name
Issue 0: Equinox

Equinox, a once thriving boom town, now just the droppings of a once proud lion, sits losely on the soft, dirty sand. Two long coffen limozen spews its wheels into the dust, stopping to a holt. Sand sprays into the orange dusk sky. Three men step out of the limozen, one of the men, the shorstest and thinist of the three, pulls a fourth out of the car and throws him with hesitation onto the ground.

The man we just met, the man on the ground is bound and gagged. This is our hero of the story, his name Hospitlar Clyde Cooper Capulet. Now the Capulets are a well known family in the country of Nationstates but young Hospitlar or Hosp as his friends call him. Well thats if he had any friends would call him. His brother, a fat, cigar smoking old bugger, is the Godfather. This man, with evil in his eyes christian name is Asylum but is more known for, The Don. Asylum waddles towrds Hosp and tears off the duct tape covering his mount.

"Damn it Asy, that stung. Unlike you I have a goatee I can grow" He barks. "And if my hands we'ren't tied I'd point at you so hard."
Asy kneels down and places his chubby hands upon Hosp's shoulders. "Listen brother, I can't have you keep spying on me and telling the authorities. I know you never cared for this life, but its our life. Without this life I've sacrifice for, you'd have nothing." He smiles with a sad look. He stands back up and turns his tortuse back to Hosp. He raises his hands to the sky in a Y shape, a smoking cigar in one hand.

"Remember this place Hospy." He cranks his neck to our hero. Hosp whispers back "Of course this is we're we were raised, our home as kids."
Asylum meanders back to his captive brother. "We started from humble beginings and now look what we have, we have an empire." Hosp quips "An empire built on the dead and defiling of souls. You sell drugs to kids, kill innocents, sell girls, its an empty empire."

"You never appricated my work, what I did for us. Eggs had to be broken to make a tasty omlet. But don't worry, you won't have to eat my home made omlet anymore. You always had to be a hero, always the cowboy." He pauses "Well Lone Ranger, I hate to see my brother killed. So I'll be off, so you know, I've always loved you." He brings his scally arms around him and places his leather cowboy hat on his brown hair. "See you in hell brother."

The Don, old person walks back into his car, along with his son. The limozen scurry off into the setting sun. His other son, Viisbyax, is left alon with Uncle Hosp. "I'm sorry about this Uncle." He says taking out his gun, he sighs with a tear and cocks the gun.

"Aight before you kill me Viisb, can you honor a dead mans last request and give me a smoke." He coughs. The young face Viisb heads into the car and grabs a pack. He rushes back to Hosp and places the cig into his lips.
Hosp looks up "Kid I don't have hands to light it up, they're kinda tied". "Oh sorry Uncle" He bumbles and takes out a lighter. The flames dance around the tip.
Hosp laughs and puffs "good, good jop kid." He presses his forehead against the barrel of the gun. "Well ain't you gonna shoot. SHOOT, god damnit, make ya Pappy proud." The gun begins to shake and disapears back into his gun holster. "Awww don't have that killer instinct do we." Hosp laughs and puffs again.
"Shut up Uncle" He blasts. "Even in your death you're annoying, yesh." Hosp narrows his blue eyes and stirrs "Then kill me. Thats what you were raise to be, a killer." Viisb once again takes out his gun. "I...I, can't kill family."

Viisb slumps and walks back into his car. The Limozen speeds away. "Whew" Hosp rejoice as his cigerret falls from his mouth. "Balls my cig!" He burts has he digs his head into the sand. He finally finds it and picks it back up with his mouth. But it went out. "Well ain't that prime." Hosp mumbers in a sarcastic tone. Then he hears something, wheels on sand.

The limozine has return, Viisb steps out and says sorrowly says "But I can't let you live or Dad would kill me too." He shoots in the night. A yelp and then....darkness.

Next Issue I: Journey Into The Deseret
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A 21-Skwerl Salute for the Dizzy Twirling Hippy Chick!

Canada-Fin
Equinox-Hospitlar
AoQ-Hero
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matilda Love
Member Avatar

Minister
Take us all into The Deseret soon Fin! :thumbsup:
Posted Image

Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent to the dark place where it leads.
Erica Jong

Fine art is that in which the hand, the head, and the heart go together.
ParrrrTay
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matilda Love
Member Avatar

Minister
Fin,Apr 7 2012
09:00 PM

Next Issue I: Journey Into The Deseret

Feeling hopeful - got my reading light switched on....
Posted Image

Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent to the dark place where it leads.
Erica Jong

Fine art is that in which the hand, the head, and the heart go together.
ParrrrTay
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SirBrendan
Member Avatar
Penalty Killer
haha, this is awesome. Cowboys: meet the mafia and bizarre allusions to Shakespeare. This is definitely going to be a weird one, and I hope you continue it.

*Recommendation: don't be afraid to bring zombies into this :P *
Ruler of the Republic of Nabat
Perennial misuser of the word perennial
Lord over all that is awesome

Almonaster
Member Avatar
Homophonophile
Minister
* locks and loads. *

Did someone say Zombies?
It is very hard to find properly cited quotes on the internet.
~Abraham Lincoln

Visit Al's FractAl Gallery

I'm in ur detailz likin' ur sinz. :evil:

« Previous Topic · Real Life Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply