Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to NationStates - Canada. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Movie Character Team-Ups
Topic Started: Jul 11 2010, 08:21 PM (159 Views)
Rylvan
Member Avatar
Premier Poster
Inspired by League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Here's my action/spy/thriller dream team. One of the things I like to think about when I'm bored or have lots of time on my hands. :P

John Patrick Mason (The Rock, Sean Connery) - The leader. Master escape artist, and veteran intelligence officer and ex-SAS commando.
James Bond (Skyfall, Daniel Craig) - MI6 00 Agent.
The Driver (BMW Films' The Hire, Clive Owen)
Simon Templar (The Saint, Val Kilmer) - Professional thief, expert planner, and master of disguises.
Jason Bourne (The Bourne Ultimatum, Matt Damon) - CIA Treadstone Assassin.
Frank Martin (The Transporter*, Jason Statham)

Whaddya think? Do you guys have any?

(*I choose to ignore the shit-tastic sequels.)

New Additions:
Bryan Mills (Taken, Liam Neeson) - The leader (now Connery's retired from acting). Retired CIA officer.
Nikita
Chuck Norris Points: 2

28 DAYS LATER: Abraham Weiss ~ 3:10 TO YUMA: Dwight "Bud" Marlowe ~ CANADIAN DOMINATION: Lord Marshal Casder ~ COPS: Jamie Vance ~ CSI: Jesse Vance ~ D&D: Caliban Canivar ~ GUARDIAN SOCIETY: Salvo, Alpha Boy ~ ON THE FRONT: Pvt. Dominic Reardon ~ MEDIEVAL TIMES: Prince Johann ~ SPIES: Leroy Perlman ~ STAR ADVENTURE: WO Andre Lanter ~ STRANDED: Justin Vance ~ SUPERNATURAL: Rhett Van Sprang ~ TIMESPLITTERS: Spc. Jeremiah "Rookie" Vance ~ WILD LIFE: Rex
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rylvan
Member Avatar
Premier Poster
I know it probably has zero chance of happening, but if they actually made this movie I would jizz in my pants.

28 DAYS LATER: Abraham Weiss ~ 3:10 TO YUMA: Dwight "Bud" Marlowe ~ CANADIAN DOMINATION: Lord Marshal Casder ~ COPS: Jamie Vance ~ CSI: Jesse Vance ~ D&D: Caliban Canivar ~ GUARDIAN SOCIETY: Salvo, Alpha Boy ~ ON THE FRONT: Pvt. Dominic Reardon ~ MEDIEVAL TIMES: Prince Johann ~ SPIES: Leroy Perlman ~ STAR ADVENTURE: WO Andre Lanter ~ STRANDED: Justin Vance ~ SUPERNATURAL: Rhett Van Sprang ~ TIMESPLITTERS: Spc. Jeremiah "Rookie" Vance ~ WILD LIFE: Rex

Rylvan
Member Avatar
Premier Poster
This is for a TV character team-up, but I don't want to start another thread.

Richard Castle (Castle, Nathan Fillion) - Mystery Novelist, Police Consultant
Patrick Jane (The Mentalist, Simon Baker) - Magician/Mentalist, Police Consultant, Former Fake Psychic Medium
Dr. Cal Lightman (Lie To Me, Tim Roth) - Human Lie Detector, Genius Psychologist, Former MI6 Intelligence Officer

(May add more later if I can think of any.)

Redundancies
Member Avatar
Cat Scratch Fever
I'd replace Jane with phony psychic Shawn Spencer and his hetero life partner Burton Guster from "Psych" - Jane is all right, but Shawn and Gus play off each other very well and are prone to rapid-fire pop culture references.

Of course the hilarity would be heightened as Shawn and Castle tried to out-snark each other. It'd be classic.
Seeking to bring back the Ministry of Darkness

Cool points earned: 3

No TV and no beer make Homer something something.

Rylvan
Member Avatar
Premier Poster
I see your point, that would be fun. :D

Adrian Monk would be an interesting addition to that team too. Ooh! And what about Charlie Crews from Life? Imagine a Zen master, an obsessive-compulsive, a sort of modern-day Holmes and Watson, Castle, and the human lie detector working together! :lol:

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply