Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to NationStates - Canada. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TimeSplitters; Idea by Niongor
Topic Started: Aug 19 2009, 01:36 PM (3,387 Views)
Rylvan
Member Avatar
Premier Poster
In the 25th Century, humanity has come under threat by the TimeSplitters, an alien race hell bent on our destruction. But, rather than invade, they travel through time and alter the course of our history so as to bring Earth to ruin. To combat this threat, a band of handpicked commandos are sent after the TimeSplitters through all eras of our past to stop them from changing history.

Name:
Secondary weapon:
Special skill: Has to be realistic, nothing magical/superhuman, basically the reason you were picked. Experience with the aliens, intelligence, scientist, anything like that.
Current disguise: Only when away from base.
Chuck Norris Points: 2

28 DAYS LATER: Abraham Weiss ~ 3:10 TO YUMA: Dwight "Bud" Marlowe ~ CANADIAN DOMINATION: Lord Marshal Casder ~ COPS: Jamie Vance ~ CSI: Jesse Vance ~ D&D: Caliban Canivar ~ GUARDIAN SOCIETY: Salvo, Alpha Boy ~ ON THE FRONT: Pvt. Dominic Reardon ~ MEDIEVAL TIMES: Prince Johann ~ SPIES: Leroy Perlman ~ STAR ADVENTURE: WO Andre Lanter ~ STRANDED: Justin Vance ~ SUPERNATURAL: Rhett Van Sprang ~ TIMESPLITTERS: Spc. Jeremiah "Rookie" Vance ~ WILD LIFE: Rex
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pez201
Member Avatar
New and improved
OOC: is this that game where you can play Asteroids?
"I never said i was the first person..yesh. I admit Pez was the first one to throw a goat" - Fin
Leader of the Canadian Fat Whale Party from 21/5/08 - 29/8/09 and from 1/8/09 when his 48 hour brain fuzz cleared up. :D

Niongor
Member Avatar
Giver of the *Hi-5*
Name: Aaron Black
Main weapon: Plasma Rifle
Secondary weapon: Grenade Launcher
Special skill: Black is a ruthlessly efficient, elite commando well known for his insight into the alien mindset. He has led raids on the aliens, and had advanced knowledge of their fighting techniques and how they think.
Current disguise: Currently at the base; no disguise yet.
"There is no next time: it's now or never!"

Posted Image

Rylvan
Member Avatar
Premier Poster
Name: Spc. Jeremiah "Rookie" Vance
Main weapon: SBP90 Machinegun
Secondary weapon: Silenced Pistol
Special skill: Stealth/Infiltration, Alien Engineering

28 DAYS LATER: Abraham Weiss ~ 3:10 TO YUMA: Dwight "Bud" Marlowe ~ CANADIAN DOMINATION: Lord Marshal Casder ~ COPS: Jamie Vance ~ CSI: Jesse Vance ~ D&D: Caliban Canivar ~ GUARDIAN SOCIETY: Salvo, Alpha Boy ~ ON THE FRONT: Pvt. Dominic Reardon ~ MEDIEVAL TIMES: Prince Johann ~ SPIES: Leroy Perlman ~ STAR ADVENTURE: WO Andre Lanter ~ STRANDED: Justin Vance ~ SUPERNATURAL: Rhett Van Sprang ~ TIMESPLITTERS: Spc. Jeremiah "Rookie" Vance ~ WILD LIFE: Rex

Mirahge
And you say I have problems!
Name: William Hunt
Main weapon: Plasma Pistol
Secondary weapon: Grenades
Special skill: Demolitions

"Life continues on, with...or without you" ~Locust Queen, Gears of War 2

RP Charecters:
James Redmen - 28 days later
Pvt Damain Horton - On the Front
Lance Dersan - Cops

the land
Member Avatar
Just another mile
Name:Calliegh Summers
Main Weapon: Short Sword
Secondary Reapon: Pistol
Speacial skill: Very intelleigent, specializes in languages.
Current Disguise: currently at base; no disguise yet.
You Don't Take Time out of Life for Music, You Take Time out of Music for Life~Unknown

Rylvan
Member Avatar
Premier Poster
Walks into the main building, duffel bag slung over his shoulder, and reports for his first day of duty.

Mirahge
Walks in close behind Vance

RP Charecters:
Lance Dersan - Cops

Rylvan
Member Avatar
Premier Poster
Introduces himself to Will Hunt.
"Hey, I'm the rookie. Just got here, can you tell me where I'm supposed to go?"

Mirahge
Looks up

"Rookie, eh? Breifing Room, right there."

Points to the beifing room

RP Charecters:
Lance Dersan - Cops

Niongor
Member Avatar
Giver of the *Hi-5*
OOC: Is the "main base" a space station like the game or are we starting on Earth and making our way out to the threat?

Posted Image

disposablepuppetland
Member Avatar
Hall of Famer
Name: Private Derrick Block
Main weapon: Whatever he's given
Secondary weapon: Fists
Special skill: Brute strength and ignorance
Current disguise: Undisguisable
[align=center]This is what DPL is about - Also known as The Justified Ancients of West-Side - Furthermore known as the Jam
Cartographer of Canada
[/align]
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

disposablepuppetland
Member Avatar
Hall of Famer
Stands at ease, awaiting orders
[align=center]This is what DPL is about - Also known as The Justified Ancients of West-Side - Furthermore known as the Jam
Cartographer of Canada
[/align]

disposablepuppetland
Member Avatar
Hall of Famer
Notices Ms Summers...

Unsubtly eyes her up
Cartographer of Canada
[/align]

Mirahge
Niongor,Aug 26 2009
08:29 AM
OOC: Is the "main base" a space station like the game or are we starting on Earth and making our way out to the threat?

I would say space station

Goes to checking on his many, many explosives

RP Charecters:
Lance Dersan - Cops

Rylvan
Member Avatar
Premier Poster
Heads to the briefing room, walking past Block.

Mirahge
Walks into the room where a whole bunch of Bombs, Grenades, and other explosives await him

RP Charecters:
Lance Dersan - Cops

the land
Member Avatar
Just another mile
I work quietly at a computer gathering information and ignoring everyone around me
You Don't Take Time out of Life for Music, You Take Time out of Music for Life~Unknown

Niongor
Member Avatar
Giver of the *Hi-5*
A small shuttle craft which looks armed to the back teeth, lands on the one of the docking platforms of the space station. From inside, Aaron Black steps out and makes his way towards the briefing room.

Posted Image

disposablepuppetland
Member Avatar
Hall of Famer
Stands at ease, awaiting orders
Cartographer of Canada
[/align]

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Role Play Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply