Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to NationStates - Canada. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sequals that should not be made...
Topic Started: Jun 3 2008, 03:33 PM (178 Views)
bweezy
Member Avatar
On Vacation
Beverly Hills Cop 4 is on the horizon. Yeesh.

http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/2008/05/29/5710341-zap.html
"Frosty's heart was so warm with love that he screamed in agony as he melted into a tepid little puddle."

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." John F. Kennedy

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jDELIGHT
Member Avatar
Fun is the only noise you should hear
*refuses to look*

A 21-Skwerl Salute for the Dizzy Twirling Hippy Chick!

"Your only true land based hope are aerodynamically correct goats." JT

babypanda
Member Avatar
Twavelling!
30 more forthcoming sequels...
SQUEE! All Gwrown Up! ^_^

Remember: Mavenu and BabyPanda are actually the same player

This is where i joined nationstates!
Follow papa at his twitter account!

Rylvan
Member Avatar
Premier Poster
I wonder how they're going to make I Am Legend work. I, Robot sounds just like the first movie from what I've read. Supposedly the plot consists of Will Smith hunting down another robot who broke Asimov's Laws. As long as Transporter 3 has the quality of 1 and the budget of 2, it's going to be awesome. Brazilian Job similarly, might be good.

Another 28 forthcoming sequels...
38 planned movie remakes...
23 shows to movies...
13 video games to movies...
22 more sequels and remakes...

Hollywood. :wall: :wall: :wall:
Chuck Norris Points: 2

28 DAYS LATER: Abraham Weiss ~ 3:10 TO YUMA: Dwight "Bud" Marlowe ~ CANADIAN DOMINATION: Lord Marshal Casder ~ COPS: Jamie Vance ~ CSI: Jesse Vance ~ D&D: Caliban Canivar ~ GUARDIAN SOCIETY: Salvo, Alpha Boy ~ ON THE FRONT: Pvt. Dominic Reardon ~ MEDIEVAL TIMES: Prince Johann ~ SPIES: Leroy Perlman ~ STAR ADVENTURE: WO Andre Lanter ~ STRANDED: Justin Vance ~ SUPERNATURAL: Rhett Van Sprang ~ TIMESPLITTERS: Spc. Jeremiah "Rookie" Vance ~ WILD LIFE: Rex

Omnivorous
Member Avatar
The AntiEss
Uwe Boll is officially the worst director ever. Every time he thinks of making a film, based on video games or not, that-dude-that-many-of-us-NS-Canadians-don't-believe-in weeps in fear.
# of Posted Image points: -2

Department of Immigration Member
Posted Image

Rylvan
Member Avatar
Premier Poster
20 Superhero Films We Hope They Never Make

28 DAYS LATER: Abraham Weiss ~ 3:10 TO YUMA: Dwight "Bud" Marlowe ~ CANADIAN DOMINATION: Lord Marshal Casder ~ COPS: Jamie Vance ~ CSI: Jesse Vance ~ D&D: Caliban Canivar ~ GUARDIAN SOCIETY: Salvo, Alpha Boy ~ ON THE FRONT: Pvt. Dominic Reardon ~ MEDIEVAL TIMES: Prince Johann ~ SPIES: Leroy Perlman ~ STAR ADVENTURE: WO Andre Lanter ~ STRANDED: Justin Vance ~ SUPERNATURAL: Rhett Van Sprang ~ TIMESPLITTERS: Spc. Jeremiah "Rookie" Vance ~ WILD LIFE: Rex

Rylvan
Member Avatar
Premier Poster
They're making a sequel to the Mark Wahlberg movie Four Brothers called Five Brothers. I liked the first movie, but how on Earth are they gonna make that work, bring in a long-lost twin? And what will the story be, they can't avenge their mother's death again, can they?

They're planning Taken 2, and Underworld 4 as well. Taken 1, starring Liam Neeson, was an surprise hit, and I liked the unrated version a lot, but like the above, what are they gonna do, have is daughter get kidnapped again, really?

Kiljarit
Member Avatar
Penalty Killer
Apparently there is a Titanic II.

I found out about from the CN-Fark forum.

Rylvan
Member Avatar
Premier Poster
I heard about that on TMZ the other day. Apparently the story was they rebuilt the ship and hit the same iceberg, again. :rolleyes:

Some of that RoboCop reboot concept art:
Robo and Car
Robo - Front
Robo - Back
Armour Permutations (I like the one second from left on the bottom row, armour number six if you count from left to right.)
Helmet Detail

davislyvania
Member Avatar
You! Yes...YOU....
The car is a huge improvement over an ordinary Taurus. (though back then, Tauruses were a new thing and considered "futuristic" ) The armour isn't all that different.
I do hope they bring back the ED-209 in some form, though. That was the coolest part of the original movie....and it fired a LOT longer at the junior business intern in the theater version.

« Previous Topic · Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply