Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to NationStates - Canada. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
On the Front; Fight through Time!
Topic Started: Mar 22 2008, 06:53 PM (8,294 Views)
Mirahge
And you say I have problems!
Play as a soldier through various scenarios such as the American Revolution, WWII, Afgahnistan, Veitnam, WWIII, and more!

To play, fill out this Recruitment form,

Name:
Main Wepon: (Please be relevant to time era)
Pistol: (Please be relevant to time era)
Faction: (Depending on the time zone)

Starting Scenario is....WWII (Availble Factions: Axis OR Allies)

Mine,

Name: John Horn
Main Wepon: Single Shot Carbine
Pistol: M9
Faction: Allies

Lets Go!

*Patrols at walls of camp*

"Life continues on, with...or without you" ~Locust Queen, Gears of War 2

RP Charecters:
James Redmen - 28 days later
Pvt Damain Horton - On the Front
Lance Dersan - Cops
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rock-Onia
Member Avatar
Stanley Cup Champ
Sounds good.

Name:Silus Avery
Main Weapon:M1 Garand
Pistol:Colt .45
Faction:Allies

"Horn, Sarge sent me out to relieve you. You should go get some rest, man. You haven't slept so much as a wink in 2 days. Me and the boys have been getting worried."
Minister of Doughnuts and Beer: Summer '07-Spring '08
Proud Battle Rifle wielding member of the He Man Woman Hater Club
Matt Ricci And The Sometimes Y (my band)

"You can't look dignified when you're having fun."

Posted Image

Mirahge
"Eh, it's just that them Axis could attack at any moment, anyway, thanks..."

*Walks to tent*

RP Charecters:
Lance Dersan - Cops

Rylvan
Member Avatar
Premier Poster
Name: Terry Rhisiart
Main Weapon: M1918A2 BAR (Since you took the Garand ;).)
Pistol: Colt M1911

*Ambles over from the direction of the shitters.*

"Can't we get some better toilet paper? The stuff we got's sandpaper. My 'hole is raw. G'night John, good to finally see you go beddy-bye. And how long 'til we goin' to Normandy? If we're fightin' a war I wanna get those Krauts already so we can get back home for Christmas. If Hitler thinks I'm gonna miss my mother's turkey pie for him he can just kiss my scrawny freckled pasty butt."

*Takes out a wooden match and lights the cigarette he had in his mouth the whole time he was talking.*

"Oh, and do either of you have any scissors? Doc Roe's been all over the place trying to find some. Nixon got drunk and broke a window with his face looking for some VAT 69. Doc needs something to cut the bandages with. You should see him, his head's wrapped up so thick he can barely see where he's goin', so he walks really slowly and sticks his hands up straight in front of him, and he moans the whole time. It's hilarious."

*Sniggers.*
Chuck Norris Points: 2

28 DAYS LATER: Abraham Weiss ~ 3:10 TO YUMA: Dwight "Bud" Marlowe ~ CANADIAN DOMINATION: Lord Marshal Casder ~ COPS: Jamie Vance ~ CSI: Jesse Vance ~ D&D: Caliban Canivar ~ GUARDIAN SOCIETY: Salvo, Alpha Boy ~ ON THE FRONT: Pvt. Dominic Reardon ~ MEDIEVAL TIMES: Prince Johann ~ SPIES: Leroy Perlman ~ STAR ADVENTURE: WO Andre Lanter ~ STRANDED: Justin Vance ~ SUPERNATURAL: Rhett Van Sprang ~ TIMESPLITTERS: Spc. Jeremiah "Rookie" Vance ~ WILD LIFE: Rex

Mirahge
*Starts snoozing on the bunk, but with M9 in hand*

RP Charecters:
Lance Dersan - Cops

Orlendric
Member Avatar
First Line Centre
Name: Jack Mcallister
Main Weapon: MK 19 44MM Grenade Launcher
Pistol: Colt Pistol

"Walks into room where CPL Rhisiart, CPL Avery, CPL Horn are resting."

The room is smallish, but liveable, General Mccalister walks over to the beds and comes to a stop.

"GENTLEMEN, ATTENSHUN" shouts the Lieutenant accompanying General Mccalister.

The Corporals stumble out of bed, muttering curses under their breath, haphazardly falling into attention.

"Gentlemen, I am General Mccalister. Might I say that this is the sorriest bunch of special forces recruits I have ever seen in my damn life!" The general shouts.

"TO THINK I AM ABOUT TO SEND YOU ALL INTO THE HEAT OF ACTION TO TAKE OUT THE BIG MUSTACHE HIMSELF. Why you pansies ought to be ashamed." The General said in his continued beratement of the corporals.

"YOU all have 5 minutes to fall out, get dressed in your camo and get to the briefing room. I want you there no later than 0900 and you've got 4 minutes now. SO GET YOUR ASSES OUT THERE NOW!"

With that, the General marched out, followed by his two lieutenant assistants.

5 minutes later, The corporals stood at full attention in the briefing room where a variety of maps with various red circles, arrows and lines hung on the walls. With a bang, the door to the room swung open and the General walked in.

"YOU MEN HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR A HIGH LEVEL MISSION." The general said, walking over and handing a satchel to each of the men.

"TOMMOROW MORNING AT 0400 WILL BE INSERTED INTO ENEMY TERRITORY AT WOLYNCE. IT IS A TOWN OF 250 IN WESTERN POLAND." The general said, as he began to lower his voice.

"This town is important to us because it is a string of targets you men will be responsible for hitting within the enemies own backyard. In Wolynce, a high level SS Leader, Heinrich Verstucich will be there with his mistress, visiting family. He is responsible for the deaths of many of our covert operatives. This is our only chance to get him.

A Little information about Heinrich, he is, like many of the Nazi's, an extreme ego-maniac. He will be arriving in the town the day before and will have no guards with him except 2. Those two are Hitler Youth guards and will be easy to deal with.

This SS Leader however, will be visiting an army base later. It is then, that we want you to eliminate him and the army base. The army base is the FOB (Forward Operating Base) for the German Occupational Forces within Poland. This base is heavily guarded and will not be easy to penetrate as civilians. That is why, I will be supplying you with this. " Said the general as he reached into a closet, producing 2 SS Uniforms and 1 SS Leader Uniform.

"On this mission, I will be placing CPL Rhisiart as the commanding officer, you will be an acting Lieutenant on this mission. The SS Leader Uniform therefore, is yours. You will be supplied well on this mission. In the left pouch of your satchel, you should find 6 grenades, 2 silenced pistols. In the main pouch, one of you will find a disassembled bazooka with coded instructions. Another one of you will find a disassembled anti-aircraft gun, and yet another of you will find a regular set of SS documents. All of you know german and I expect you to use it while you are overseas."

"Tommorow is when you will be inserted. After you complete your mission, you are to take a train to Vienna where you will recieve further instructions from myself. I will be hidden in the field working on a seperate mission.

Take care gentlemen. And kill those idiots!" With that, the General walked out of the room and the Lieutenants handed out the rations for the trip and for the duration of the stay.

ALSO IN THE SATCHEL:

Documents (SS)
Maps of Poland & Austria
Photographs of Targets
2 Silenced Pistols (in each case)
Disassembled Weapons w/ coded assembly instructions

Mirahge
*Gets Dressed in German Uniform*

"Alright, let's do this!"

*A while later, the troops are being air dropped 2 clicks south of the enemy base*

"We should get going, Rhisiart"

*Unslings Rifle*

RP Charecters:
Lance Dersan - Cops

Rylvan
Member Avatar
Premier Poster
*Shrugs off his parachute, and quickly puts on his disguise as well. He holsters one of his silenced pistols on his belt and lights a cigarette before slinging his satchel over his shoulder.*

"Okay, let's go pay them Krauts a visit fellas."

*Avery, Horn, and Rhisiart get into the Jeep that was dropped with them and they drive a short distance through the Polish countryside towards their target. Just before they get there, they stop to do a quick reconnaissance of the enemy base and go over the final plan.*

"Here's the deal. We drive up to the gates with our fancy Nazi paperwork and fake accents. SS-Obersturmführer Albrecht, yours truly, will flash his ID and perfect teeth to the guards, who will then be good little morons and let us in. After we park the Jeep facing the exit, we'll go to Heiney's private quarters. You two stand guard outside and take care of the Hitler Youth while I go in and do the same to him. Then we blow shit up, demolish this place, and make our getaway. After that, on to Vienna. All good?"
Chuck Norris Points: 2

28 DAYS LATER: Abraham Weiss ~ 3:10 TO YUMA: Dwight "Bud" Marlowe ~ CANADIAN DOMINATION: Lord Marshal Casder ~ COPS: Jamie Vance ~ CSI: Jesse Vance ~ D&D: Caliban Canivar ~ GUARDIAN SOCIETY: Salvo, Alpha Boy ~ ON THE FRONT: Pvt. Dominic Reardon ~ MEDIEVAL TIMES: Prince Johann ~ SPIES: Leroy Perlman ~ STAR ADVENTURE: WO Andre Lanter ~ STRANDED: Justin Vance ~ SUPERNATURAL: Rhett Van Sprang ~ TIMESPLITTERS: Spc. Jeremiah "Rookie" Vance ~ WILD LIFE: Rex

Orlendric
Member Avatar
First Line Centre
Meanwhile Heinrich Verstucich paces within the confines of his barracks.

"Ich kann nur es fühlen. Etwas ist kurz davor, zu geschehen. Etwas Finsternis" Heinrich said as he paced to and fro in his barracks ("I can just feel it. Something is about to happen. Something dark." )

"Was ist es mein Truppenleiter?" (What is it my troop leader?) asked the lieutenant sitting on the nearby bunk.

"Hören Sie vorsichtig, zu weil hier ist, was ich Sie will, zu machen und ich will es hat gemacht inbegriffen zum Brief. Sie sind, die Wache an den Toren, Änderung aus den Papieren, zu verdoppeln, erfordert Klasse 4 Papiere. Ich will Sie, drei Tanks am Haupttor zu stationieren, vierzehn Tanks an den Seitentoren und fünf an der Hinterseite. Zusammen mit, ich will zwanzig Soldaten am vorderen Tor, macht eine Barrikade. An den Seitentoren stellt fünf Soldaten und am hinteren Tor, stellt drei Soldaten. Es gibt keinen Grund, die Klippeneindämmung zu schützen, würden sie etwas ebenso dumm als nicht versuchen eine beinahe senkrechte Klippe herunterzukommen und in einen Sumpf, der mit Krokodilen geplagt wird. Ja denke ich, dass die Bedingungen machen werden, genauso wie gut. Ich hoffe nur, dass ich löse, was dieses Gefühl, bedeutet diese Vorahnung. " Heinrich said, his voice leveling out.
(Listen carefully, because here is what I want you to do and I want it done implicitly to the letter. You are to double the guard at the gates, change out the papers, require Class 4 papers. I want you to station three tanks at the main gate, fourteen tanks at the side gates and five at the rear. Along with that, I want twenty soldiers at the front gate, make a barricade. At the side gates, put five soldiers and at the rear gate, put three soldiers. There is no need to protect the cliff embankment, they would not try something as stupid as to come down a nearly vertical cliff and into a swamp infested with crocodiles. Yes, I think those requirements will do just as well. I just hope I figure out what this feeling, this foreboding means.)

The guard gave the salute and walked out the door. Heinrich paced around the room. In his mind he could not figure out what was going on. His aryan instincts never failed him. And he could just sense something out there in the black darkness. Something like a noose drawing around his neck.

Meanwhile, back at the Centeral European Command, General Mccalister is in a heated argument with several other officers and generals.

" I am telling you, that I will be going into relay this information to them!" Shouted General Mccalister.

"Sir, with all do respect, you are to valuable an asset to deploy into enemy territory. We lose you, we've lost the war!" Said a young colonel sitting nearby.

"Listen Corporal, either you or I will be relaying that information. And if your going in, you had better know how to parachute in the dark, because I am not going to risk you becoming a live wire for the enemy." Shouted the General with detectable fury in his voice.

"Sir, I will deliver that information to them." The corporal said very quietly.

"LIEUTENANT, I WANT 14 B-17's up in the air. RIGHT NOW. LETS GO." Shouted the General. "I WANT YOU TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE FULLY CHECKED OUT FOR FULL FLIGHT, THERE WILL BE NO REFUELING STOPS. DROP THE CORPORAL AT EMERGENCY SPOT A46L5, SHOOT OFF A 2 Minute Flare over the town that the men are in, once you know the corporal is on the ground." The General said, variating between yelling and talking.

With that, he stormed off and several flight instructors marched in and began to suit up the Colonel.

2 HOURS LATER........ INSIDE THE B-17.

Posted Image

The B-17 roared as it flew over the dark skies of the enemy territory. The lights of a dozen farmhouses flickered far below. The night air, wisping around the wings of the B-17 causing up-drafts to give the B-17 more altitude. Inside, the mood was one of foreboding, of the unexpected.

The Corporal is at the door, prepared to jump.

The light above the door goes green.

The door opens.

The night air comes flooding in, cold and thick.

And without hesitation, the Colonel steps forward.

Into Oblivion.

Meanwhile, down on the ground, Hauptfflieutenant Rolf Gusnediet of the Luftwaffe Ground Division is sitting in his chair, smoking a long cigar. Out of the corner of his eye he sees an explosion, a massive one coming from the town.

Shouts begin to sound on his radio, he grabs his binoculars and looks, fourteen B-17's are coming in on his position.

"BEREITEN Sie DIE GEWEHRE, VOR ERHALTEN Sie DIE QUÄLEREI FLIEGEND!" Shouted the Hauptfflieutenant. (Which means get the guns ready and the flak).

The Anti-aircraft guns with a whirr cranked up into full preparedness and began to fire long menacing rounds into the air.

Posted Image

The chatter of anti-aircraft fire coupled with the nerve-wracking sound of the air-raid siren made for a hellistic combination.

Suddenly a loud explosion tore through the sky, a massive fireball spreading out over the sky as the remenants of two B-17's hit the earth.

Meanwhile the Colonel has landed and is watching in horror as the planes that transported him crashed to the ground.

But in the distance, beyond the wreckage, he could see white parachutes slowly coming down to earth.

Posted Image

Before he had time to react though, he felt rough hands grabbing him, and yanking him back on his back.

"You are now a prisoner of war" said the heavily accented voice.

Everything went black.

As the germans drove the prisoner back, the passed a jeep with several funny looking German soldiers in it.

Ill-fitting SS uniforms and ackward looking weapons. They stopped in front of the jeep. All piling out, surrounding the jeep with weapons pointing inwards.

"Von wo berichten Sie? Wer ist Ihr Kommandant? Wo sind Sie geführt?" Shouted one of the germans.

(Where are you reporting from? Who is your commander? Where are you headed? )

The soldiers raised their rifles, aimed them and waited for a response.......

Niongor
Member Avatar
Giver of the *Hi-5*
Name: Erik Freyberg
Main Weapon: Lee-Enfield No. 4 Mk I
Pistol: Enfield No. 2 Mk I
Faction: Allies (New Zealander working for MI:6)

*While on a covert mission inside German territory, Freyberg steps out of the jeep Macallister's transport passed.*

*Freyberg, under the guize of Oberleutnant Häuser turns to the men transporting Macallister*

"Männer, senken Ihre Gewehre. Ich erkenne diesen Mann als ein Alliierte General. Er ist ein unschaetzbarer Wert zu den Deutschen Kräften! Aller Sie werden von Ihrem Schutz von ihm entlastet!"
"Men, lower your rifles. I recognise this man as an Allie General. He is an invaluable asset to the German Forces. You are all relieved of your custody of him!"

*He then turns to one of the "awkward looking soldiers" of his own jeep.*

"Du, fesseln diesen Mann mit Handschellen und setzen ihn in unseren Jeep, wir müssen ihn den Hauptsitzen gerade nehmen ein."
"You, put this man in handcuffs and put him in the jeep, we must get him to Headquarters immediately."

*Macallister is bundled into Freyberg's jeep. Freyberg himself then turns back to the other German soldiers.*

"Entlassen! Heil Hitler!"
"Dismissed! Heil Hitler!"

*The slightly nervous German soldiers return to their vehicle but do not immediately drive off. Sensing the German soldiers aren't totally buying it, he climbs in the front of the jeep, maintaining the sharade. He orders the driver to drive on.*

*The German soldiers look amongst themselves and start to climb into their jeep, preparing to follow.*

*Suddenly, Freyberg's jeep swings a U-turn and speeds back the opposite way, heading for the Germans. Freyburg turns to his men in the back.*

"GENERAL GET DOWN, O'NEIL - LET THE B*****DS HAVE IT!"

*O'Neil whips out a machine gun and fires on the Germans as the jeep speeds past, killing them all.*

*The jeep continues to speed onwards into the night and away from the local German HQ.*

*Turning to Macallister*

"Tell me, what the hell is one of our top generals doing inside German territory?"

*Freyberg lights a cigarette awaiting an answer*
"There is no next time: it's now or never!"

Posted Image

Orlendric
Member Avatar
First Line Centre
"Lieutenant, I'm here to make sure you all dont get your tails blown up by the Germans. I've got breaking intelligence from headquarters".

(OOC: It was actually a different character that landed, not the general. But I can work with the General being on the ground in hostile territory.)

"Nobody else would volunteer to go out and tell you. And besides, who else has the brawn to keep you numskulls in line?" Laughed the General.

Reaching up to the Lieutenant, he tapped him on the shoulder, and took over the driving of the jeep. "Gentlemen, you all were driving as slow as my grandmother on steroids."

Shoving the throttle forward and veering off the path, the general rocketed forward across the field of freshly plowed grass. Suddenly the most majestic sight unfolded before them.

Posted Image

They pulled up in front an old rustic farmhouse, stone exterior, small amounts of potted flowers outside.

"This is a safe house that I've managed to procure" Said the General. "The germans wont know were here. A nice elderly couple gave the resistance a key to this house, and i've got a copy of it."

Producing the key out of the sole of his shoe, by twisting the heel of his shoe clockwise two times to the left and counterclockwise four times to the right he went up to the door and opened the door slowly.

Suddenly he was thrown out of the house, flat on his back.

Massive explosions rocked around the house as the jeep went flying 40 ft in the air, rolling down the hill completely engulfed in flames.

Posted Image

The General jumped up, fury flashing in his eyes, pulled his hand into his jacket and yanked out a collapsable machine gun, throwing it together quickly, he watched as scores of german soldiers began to pour out of the woods towards the house.

"MEN, GET YOUR WEAPONS AND START GIVING ME SOME COVER FIRE!"

Another massive explosion rocked the earth as the outbuilding in the back exploded from a rocket impact.

Posted Image

Looking up above, in full formation dozens of Focker P-38's flew low, strafing the ground up and down with machine gun fire.
Posted Image
"WE'VE GOTTA RETREAT. FALLBACK TO THE STONE FORT" yelled the General, forcibly grabbing the lieutenant standing next to him and dragging him off to the Stone Fortress which was nothing more than an a large cave with an opening hidden in a cluster of trees behind the house.

Quickly throwing the machine gun together, he got out his radio only to hear Germans on every channel/ frequency.

Looking out over the entrance, he could see massive tanks rolling through the pasture where the house once stood. It would be only a matter of minutes before they arrived.
Posted Image

The tanks, all bearing Nazi insignia, came closer and closer, spitting flame at the trees nearby. Soldiers jumped out of jeeps and set up a large Nazi Flag in the center of the pasture.
Posted Image
Other soldiers began stretching large amounts of barbed wire across the field.

"Lieutenant, I'll say where in a bad situation, what do you say we need to do to get out of it?" Asked the General.

Niongor
Member Avatar
Giver of the *Hi-5*
*While kneeling behind a small cluster of rocks*

"Well, Sir, I'd say two things: my plan has went to hell and we're up sh*t creek!"

*Freyberg removes some documents from his inside his jacket*

"Luckily, we have a get out card. I'm in German uniform and you..."

*Stuffs the documents into the General's free hand*

"...you have secret Allie documents."

*He yanks the General onto his feet and grabs his pistol*

"Don't worry, I've put it on safety!"

*Lieutenant Freyberg walks forward, pushing an understandably confused General Macallister forward, pointing his pistol at his back.*

*The lieutenant speaks out to the Nazi soldiers surrounding them.*

"Dieser Mann hat geheime Alliierte Akten auf ihm!"
"This man has secret Allied files on him!"

*A Nazi officer walks forward.*

*He looks for a second before calling back to his troops.*

"Halten Sie Feuer! Alliierte Akten, ja? Warum Sie ihn, tat nicht zu töten?"
"Hold your fire! Allies files, eh? Why did you not kill him?"

"Mit allem passenden Respekt sind Sie blind? Dieses ist DER General Macallister. Einer ihrer oberen Kommandanten! Er ist mehr zu uns lebendig als tot, Herr!"
"With all due respect, are you blind? This is THE General Macallister. One of their top commanders! He will be worth more to us alive than dead, sir!"

"Ich sehe Oberleutnant...aber was waren Sie hier dann tuend mit ihm?"
"I see Oberleutnant...but what were you doing here with him then?"

"Ich habe Angst, daß ich dieses auf unserer Weise zurück zu Hauptsitzen erklären muß. Ich hörte gerade über dem Radio des Generals, daß verbündetere Kräfte auf ihrer Weise zu diesem Bereich sind. Uns zahlenmäßig überlegen sein drei bis eins!"
"I'm afraid I will have to explain this on our way back to headquarters. I just heard over the General's radio that more Allied forces are on their way to this area. Outnumbering us three to one!"

"Ja, all ist klar, Oberleutnant."
"I see, Oberleutnant."

*The Nazi officer turns to some of his soldiers and orderr them to take the General into one of their vehicles.*

*The Nazi officer goes to assist the General into a truck, however, Freyberg steps forward.*

"Lassen sie mich, Herr."
"Allow me, Sir."

*The nervous Nazi officer nods and quickly jumps into the truck next to Freyberg and Macallister. The contingent of Nazis moves on under the Nazi Officer's command.*

Posted Image

Orlendric
Member Avatar
First Line Centre
As the General is loaded into the truck, they ask the lieutenant if he wants any soldiers in the back to watch the prisoner.

"No, I'll be fine" said the Lieutenant.

The soldiers shut the burlap and started the truck.

A silence filled the back of the truck. The general got up off the wooden bench and walked to the front of the truck, seeing a solid wall of metal seperated the cab from the rest of the truck with a small door.

With that, the General walked back, grabbed the lieutenant, and slammed his fist into the Lieutenants face.

"IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN. I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU. YOU PUT MY LIFE IN ENDANGER, NOT TO MENTION THE LIVES OF EVERYONE ELSE STILL BACK THERE IN THAT STONE CAVE" The General yelled.

Blood trickled down the Lieutenants face. He looked up, blank expression on his face. "You want to come out of this alive, follow my lead" The Lieutenant said.

The Lieutenant grabbed a crowbar sitting nearby, and opened the door, saying some words in german, he entered the cab.

The General could only hear a few muffled words and then suddenly the truck lurched to a stop.

"Hey Mccalister, how the hell do you drive these things?" Yelled the Lieutenant.

A huge grin broke over the Generals face as he crawled through the door and up onto the now bloody front seat, no sign of the previous occupants there except for a smashed out window on which a bloody detached finger rested.

"That's my man. Lets get going. Were going to drive this thing straight into the enemy camp."

Looking around, the General saw a pile of suits laying on the ground. Picking one of them up, he noticed it was a German Field Marshalls suit.

"SS Herman Goring" it read on the lapel badge. Next to it were several photographs of a smiling man standing next to Der Fuhrer. On top was an itenerary starting tommorow:

REICHSTAG BERLIN:

0900: Breakfast with SS Leaders
1300: Lunch with Fuhrer discuss Operation Blitzkrieg
1400: Meeting Reichstag
1500: Meeting with Admiral Canaris

"Lieutenant, buckle up. Were heading to Berlin!"

With that, the truck did a complete turn around and headed out across a field into the sunset.

Posted Image

Niongor
Member Avatar
Giver of the *Hi-5*
*The General rubbed his eyes as the truck solidly plowed on through the night. Lieutenant Freyberg had the passenger window rolled down and was smoking a cigarette, occassionally flicking ash out of the window.*

"You want one?"

*He holds out a pack of cigarettes to the General who says nothing as he shakes his head, again rubbing his eyes.*

"You know, if you're tired, you could hand over the wheel?"

*No sooner had he said this then the Lieutenant noticed distant lights up ahead*

"Woah, kill the lights!"

*The trucks headlamps switched off as the General perked up*

"This can't be the camp, we're still 9 kilometers from there..."

*Freyberg throws his cigarette out the window and tells the General to turn off the road into a nearby field. Taking a pair of small binoculars out from an inside pocket the Lieutenant looks ahead.*

"Can't make much out, could be our own? What do you think?"

*Lieutenant Freyburg hands the binoculars to the General*

Posted Image

Orlendric
Member Avatar
First Line Centre
As the truck nears the camp, the General can make out the sounds of a lonely fiddle and the cheers and claps of a rythmic beat.

Stepping out, he walks slowly toward the camp where he is met with a blaze of light as thousands of people are dancing in the center.

Up on a torch illuminated stage are dozens of beautiful young women, tamborines in hand beating out a lonely rythmn that the crowd energized, dances to.

Posted Image

"Hey Lieutenant, its a gypsy party mate."

Suddenly the music stopped, and torches came out of nowhere, flooding the General and Lieutenant with light.

A beautiful woman came up to the Lieutenant "Hey boys, It looks like you two could use some entertainment!"

The General muttered some excuses about a wife back home and headed back to the truck. Leaving the red faced Lieutenant with the woman who began to pull him into the camp to the whistles and catcalls of the gypsy men.

Posted Image

Niongor
Member Avatar
Giver of the *Hi-5*
*Recognising the odd word of Polish, the Lieutenant unhands himself from the dancing woman before him.*

"Zmartwiony panie, jestem mówiony pod katem. Dostaæ pewien narzeczona w tyl ognisko domowe...mozesz czyniæ mi inny laska chociaz..."
"Sorry ladies, spoken for! Got a fiancée back home...there is something you can help me with though..."

*The lieutenant walks back to the truck rubbing his forehead.*

"General, I've got us the perfect cover for gettin up close to that Nazi camp! These gypsies are actually Polish travellers, and we all know the Poles hate the Germans. They're gonna go right up close to the base as they move east of here. They're not bothered by the Germans because they're thought of as dirty or whatever, but hey - a friend in need is a friend indeed as they say."

Posted Image

Rock-Onia
Member Avatar
Stanley Cup Champ
*Cpl. Avery's grip tightens on the silenced pistol in his trench coat pocket*

"I'm getting a bad vibe from this place. Don't get too comfortable."

*looks to left, and catches a glint of moonlight on metal in the distance*

(whispers) "Oh, hell! Sniper, about 50 yards to my left, in the trees. Don't make any unusual moves, they must be looking for someone, probably us. Be very careful."
Minister of Doughnuts and Beer: Summer '07-Spring '08
Proud Battle Rifle wielding member of the He Man Woman Hater Club
Matt Ricci And The Sometimes Y (my band)

"You can't look dignified when you're having fun."

Posted Image

Mirahge
"I got him."

*Sneaks up upon the ledge, and slits the snipers throat*

"Good to go."

RP Charecters:
Lance Dersan - Cops

Orlendric
Member Avatar
First Line Centre
Niongor,Mar 24 2008
09:57 PM
*Recognising the odd word of Polish, the Lieutenant unhands himself from the dancing woman before him.*

"Zmartwiony panie, jestem mówiony pod katem. Dostaæ pewien narzeczona w tyl ognisko domowe...mozesz czyniæ mi inny laska chociaz..."
"Sorry ladies, spoken for! Got a fiancée back home...there is something you can help me with though..."

*The lieutenant walks back to the truck rubbing his forehead.*

"General, I've got us the perfect cover for gettin up close to that Nazi camp! These gypsies are actually Polish travellers, and we all know the Poles hate the Germans. They're gonna go right up close to the base as they move east of here. They're not bothered by the Germans because they're thought of as dirty or whatever, but hey - a friend in need is a friend indeed as they say."

Meanwhile, back on the other battlefront.

The General watches as the Lieutenant escorts the gypsies back to the truck. Talking fast amoungst themselves, they point at the General, laughing and then at the Lieutenant and give solemn nods.

"You sure about this Lieutenant" Asked the general.

The Lieutenant just nodded and the truck went bumping down the road towards the front gate of the Nazi camp where fourteen tanks and soldiers awaited any intruders.

As the camp pulled into view, the General noticed a long sloping piece of wood, long enough and thick enough to support the full weight and length of the truck. Quickly accelerating, the truck sped up, the guards at the front gate began to shout and yell.

With a boom, the truck went flying off the ramp up and over the fence.

Suddenly..........

Niongor
Member Avatar
Giver of the *Hi-5*
*The lieutenant biting his lip pushes the General out of the truck and then follows suit, jumping out of the passanger door. The lieutenant's fall is luckily cushioned by a bush. As alarms and raised voices begin starting up in the German camp the Lieutenant runs over to the General.*

"What in the name of my God are you doing?! TWO of us - countless numbers of them! I know you're a General but you're not f**king superman! Once more with sh*t like that Sir, and I continue on my mission and leave you behind...whatever the consequences or recourse might be. 'Getting killed' is a risk that comes with the job, not a requirement!"

*The Lieutenant looks over to nearby trees and charges off, dragging the general with him. He climbs a tree, instructing the General to do so also, as Germans pour out of the camp and immediately spread out firing into the night.*

*The Lieutenant takes a long-range radio from his jacket and places a call to Corporal Horn's radio*

"If you get this Cpl. Horn, send a small contingent to the Nazi encampment south of Wasserdorp, heavily armed and large numbers, unable to communicate further - over & out!"

Posted Image

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Role Play Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply