|Please Read Posting Guidelines
- No flaming, trolling, baiting or spamming. Please act responsibly and moderate yourself. Discussion should remain civil.
- Personal and/or bigoted attacks towards other members are strongly prohibited. Whether it is based on race, ethnicity, nationality, weight, gender, sexual orientation, religion and/or political affiliation (as examples).
- Discussion at KOT will vary. If a topic does not interest you, then please be courteous to those who do find interest and want to discuss the topic.
- Please watch your language. Excessive profanity is prohibited.
- Please address members by their chosen username, or approved (by that member) variation of the username and/or nickname.
- If you cite a source, post an online link to that source. If you refuse to provide an online source, the quoted material will be deleted.
- No dual accounts. All dual accounts will be deleted immediately upon discovery. Also, if you are suspended or banned, you are not allowed to register a new account. If you think your account was suspended/banned by accident, then use the "Contact Us" feature to contact a member of staff.
- Posting or sharing correspondence (PMs, E-mails or any other personal documents) from or about another member without first obtaining that member's express permission, will result in the poster being suspended. Permission must be obtained whether the posting takes place on the Board or in private (e.g. in PMs and e-mail). PMs or e-mails that are reported for potential or actual rule violations may however be viewed by more than one staff member.
- Please refrain from bringing personal conflicts/arguments from other sites to Keep On Trekkin. KOT is a separate community and personal issues with members from other sites should be left at the door when you enter. Administration reserves the right to close or delete the account of any member we believe is only here to disrupt the community.
Avatars, Signatures, Images and Registration
- Linked or uploaded avatars can be no larger than 100(h) x 100(w) pixels and 25KB in size (50KB for linked).
- Signature size (**including text and images**), can be no larger than 100(h) x 500(w) and 30KB in size. Staff reserves the right, without your prior knowledge or permission, to remove all or part of a signature (or avatar) that has exceeded limits. Scrolling marquees and flash graphics are prohibited in your signature.
- Please limit the length of your username to 20 characters or less (including letters, symbols and spaces) when registering.
Updates and changes will be made to these Board Guidelines as necessary. Rule violations will be looked at by staff, and a course of action will be determined by severity of situation and on a case by case basis.
Last Updated on January 14, 2012