Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Exterminatus Now. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Site issues
Topic Started: Jan 11 2017, 07:31 PM (855 Views)
Silversword
Member Avatar
your soul is mine
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
For the three of you still looking out here; the site is currently down due to billing technical issues that I've not been properly kept appraised of. I'm already working on it, hopefully the archive will be back up towards the end of the week.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AlwaysFidelis
Member Avatar
Scum
[ * ]
Thanks. For a second I thought you guys just abandoned the whole thing

Sheylenna
Scum
[ * ]
For some reason and I not sure if it is my computer or your site I keep getting redirected tohttp://exterminatusnow.comicgenesis.com/ fromhttp://exterminatusnow.co.uk/ this being after the site went down for a bit.

But I'm not sure where my computer is getting it from since you moved from that site ages ago, and this computer isn't even that old.

Niles
Member Avatar
It's Fly'n!
That redirect also happens for me.
It's probably Silversword's doing to have at least something rather than nothing at all, until issues with original server will be resolved. So it's all fine.

Sheylenna
Scum
[ * ]
ok thanks

tobeon
Scum
[ * ]
Thanks for the head's up!

Silversword
Member Avatar
your soul is mine
It appears that after the site went down, the URL defaulted back to it's old redirection habits. Which is better than going entirely, I guess?

Am in the process of restoring things now, will keep you appraised.

Niles
Member Avatar
It's Fly'n!
Thanks for keeping us informed, Silversword. Wish you best of luck with restoration process, even though I have not a single doubt about your skills.

Silversword
Member Avatar
your soul is mine
And we are back. Your archive perusals may now continue. :)

QueenQeeko
Member Avatar
The blaq Qitty in bluu
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Woot for archives being back.

« Previous Topic · The Auditorium · Next Topic »
Add Reply