Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Exterminatus Now. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
My OC series; ...and other things
Topic Started: Jun 17 2015, 08:40 PM (364 Views)
Kyrtuck
Member Avatar
Franchise Hobo
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is something I've been planning for years and years. I'm still pretty unsure about the style, but I decided it was about time I finally tried starting the dang thing.

Anyways, this first issue is a little bit slow and simple, I thought it'd be best to sort of lull readers into it? Anyways, things pick up more, with characters and setting in the 2nd issue, which I haven't started. I'm trying to update this twice a week on a regular schedule, and its already running me ragged!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kyrtuck
Member Avatar
Franchise Hobo
Posted Image

Posted Image
I liked how the effect on panel one turned out. But then that pose on panel three turned into ass. How can you even get references for something like that? :/

Posted Image

Posted Image
Note about that kukri knife: its a part of his suit so he can summon and unsummon it at anytime, as well as a grappling hook with rope, and a storage pack. It looks real random now, but it gets explained in the middle of issue 2. Originally I was just gonna have all three of those things on his suit regularily, but I decided that that would be OBNOXIOUSLY cluttered.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
...the...light from the explosion's fire went out mostly.....

Posted Image

Kyrtuck
Member Avatar
Franchise Hobo
Posted Image

Aw come on, didn't everyone wanna think this?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These two were kind of like expiriments for coloring and belnding with my Corel painter.

Posted Image

'nother little experiment, this with a parody pokemon

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Pict-Logs Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply