Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Exterminatus Now. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Stuff I b doing.
Topic Started: Jan 5 2015, 04:18 PM (253 Views)
Kyrtuck
Member Avatar
Franchise Hobo
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
First up, here's some covers and alt. covers from my Hunger Royale parody project that I just finished up.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Arkus0
Member Avatar
Team Eclipse
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Pretty cool artwork ^^

Kyrtuck
Member Avatar
Franchise Hobo

Posted Image

This is me trying to color in hand inks.

Posted Image

Digital colors AND inking here.

In old Middle Ages mythology Unicorns were violent murderous mofos who could ony be tamed by gentle women...usually when they were topless. Dam n pervy sexist Unicorns, Im sick o their sheet!

Of course! This explains why our society is so bent on sexualizing females while simutaeneously condoning violence against men. Its the Unicorns! Theyre the ones pulling the strings and manipulating society in the shadows!

Posted Image

And here I was playing around with a lighting command that Corel Painter had.

Disney-Pixar have made us care about a whole lot of things that we don't normally care about.

Toys, bugs, fish, monsters, a robot, a rat, cars, a snowman, a balloon robot.....I just thought that this was the next logical step.

follow Sandra, a Sandgrain who lives with trillions of other living talking Sandgrains on a beach thats ruled by a tyrannical communist crab who makes everyone thats smaller than him to forsake their individuality and get herded together to make oppulent sand castle monuments to the crab's glory. But then Sandra goes on a journey and meets new friends and learns lessons about self worth and independance from authoritan rule and uses these lesosns to unite the sand grains and overthrow the evil crab!

So not a representation of USA vs. China or anything....>.>

Kyrtuck
Member Avatar
Franchise Hobo
I've also made me a little Scandinavia And The World spinoff based on States, in Great LAkes And America:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kyrtuck
Member Avatar
Franchise Hobo
Posted Image

First time I tried doing a Commission for someone on DA. But he's a nebie there, as in juts joined this week new, so I'm not sure if I'll get paid.

Kyrtuck
Member Avatar
Franchise Hobo
Aaaaand more stuff I've been screwing around with:

Posted Image
FNAF Presidents style!

Posted Image
Megan Fox as Olive Oyl in a Popeye directed by Michael Bay

Posted Image

One of my first expiriments with inking something by hand with a ballpoint pen and then jacking up the contrast and jacking down the brightness. I thought it worked pretty well.

And these last three are samples I've made for a possible job offer I may or may not get. Its going to be some bad superhero ideas card game.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kyrtuck
Member Avatar
Franchise Hobo
With this on where I defend a notorious Cinematic atrocity, I've learned that I should do shading layers AFTER I resize and image and not before.

Posted Image

And then I did this stupid what does the fox say parody with sharpies and crayons.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kyrtuck
Member Avatar
Franchise Hobo
Posted Image

I just wanted to do something for the passing of author Terry Pratchett, which really caught me by surprise.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Pict-Logs Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply