Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Exterminatus Now. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Niles_Prower's Let's Play Videos; Doin' bunch of something
Topic Started: Mar 27 2013, 06:05 AM (222 Views)
Member Avatar
It's Fly'n!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello there guys. Actually I'm not sure if I should make this thread here or on The Arena. Also, not sure if I should make that thread at all, as long as it's GOD DAMN SELF-ADVERTISEMENT, so Inquisition can feel free to banish me TO TEH MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON~

So, what's the point of all this? Riiiiiiight, I tried to join that strange part of YouTube guys who makes Let's Play videos. I already made a few, and I most likely don't really like their quality, but still thinking about how to make it better. So if you guys have some free time to spend on me - please check my YouTube channel and tell me how much a garbage are my videos and how I can fix it? Here's the link - https://www.youtube.com/user/MrNilesPrower

Videos I have right now on the channel:
Spiral Knights Let's Play: 2 videos - with voice commentaries and without them
Super Hexagon Let's Play with too high game volume and not so much loud commentaries
Doctor Who: The Ethernal Clock Let's Play: 1 video with voice commentaries and with plans about continue playing that game.

Not much. Yeah.

So please check, give me some criticue? And if you don't even gonna check - I still love you all guys, you're all awesome :')
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
« Previous Topic · Pict-Logs Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply