Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Exterminatus Now. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
40k Open Day 2012
Topic Started: Jul 15 2012, 08:42 PM (98 Views)
Hercule Pyro
Member Avatar
You've done some terrible things, Mister Harry
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here, have some abrupt thoughts.

Mat Ward isn't as bad as all that. He's a nice enough chap, and looks a hell of a lot better without the beard.

Phil Kelly is still our divine lord and master. He signed my copy of Codex Orks. :D Wonderful chap.

Jeremy Vetock is perhaps the orkiest man alive in that he always seems so damned happy. Never seen someone with so much enthusiasm and passion for wargaming. Sadly I missed him, so my copy of the core rules only has Jervis and Mat's signatures.

Pariahs were dropped for theme reasons. They may one day return, but don't count on it.

Jes Goodwin and Phil Kelly's talk on Dark Eldar was great stuff. I wish I could have filmed it, it was a great laugh.

Big Berthork. I have pictures, but it had to be seen to be believed.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jeffk38uk
Member Avatar
Everything's great at your Junes.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
And yet all I can think of is 40-Kon.

Get it?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Dark Millenium · Next Topic »
Add Reply