Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Exterminatus Now. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Writers In Progress; Promotion
Topic Started: Sep 22 2007, 03:15 PM (839 Views)
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A new club has emerged on DeviantArt that is specifically aimed at writers from all levels who are seeking honest and open critiques on their writing. You don't need an account to submit, but if you do that will be a plus. There are some rules due to copyright law and DA policies that do not allow minors (under the age of 18) to give permission to the club owner to post up their work on her page. However, if you have a website or somewhere where it can be linked to, she will be able to post a note directing people to your link. It is up to the author to check up on the club to keep track on their comments or critiques (made in the club).

(Comment from the Club owner)

"Writers-In-Progress is a club that has just started on Deviantart. We exist to provide a safe place for members to upload their pieces and receive helpful critiques in order to become a better writer. Writers of all types and experience levels are welcome, however, because of copyright laws and DA's submission policy, I have opted not to upload stories from authors under 18. I will, however, link to a story if it is uploaded elsewhere so long as it meets the requirements.
If you are interested, please visit us at writers-in-progress.deviantart.com.

Any type of writing is welcomed (including dialogue meant for comics, scripts, ideas, etc) as long as it's within rating.

There are many writers who often complain that they don't get the feedback they're seeking, or get critiqued often enough. If you're one of those writers, this club is for you. This clubs encourages critiques and discourages one-line comments/critiques.

Please see:
Commenting Guidelines
How to become a member/Submission Guidelines
And most importantly: THE RULES

If you have any questions feel free to contact Writer's In Progress at writers_in_progress@yahoo.com or feel free to PM me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Pict-Logs Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply