SUMMER

Angkar: Wet season. Precipitation is common during the late afternoon and evening hours. Vegetation grows significantly during the summer, but flooding is a danger due to the monsoons that ravage the country. The rainforest sees evenly distributed rainfall throughout the season.

Ashoka: Desert: Extremely hot and dry. Violent, heavy downpours following long dryspells. Jungle: Hot and humid with frequent, violent rainstorms.

Morrim: Relatively hot and dry, but with a chance of thunderstorms from time to time. The heat may cause forest fires.

Soto: Hot and humid, tree cover is dense while ground growth is restricted. Thunderstorms see the most amount of rainfall during the season, and it can be very windy. On occasion, there are flash floods that can destroy homes and farms built on flood plains.

ANNOUNCEMENTS

March 30th, 2018 As you might have noticed, Elenlond has changed hands and is now under new management! If you have any questions, please direct them to DaringRaven! As for the rest of the announcements, including a season change, you can find them over here at the following link!

January 16, 2018 As you might have noticed, Elenlond has a new skin, all thanks to Mel! Don't forget to check out the new OTMs as well!

December 2, 2017 Winter has settled on Elenlond, bringing sleep for some and new life for others.

September 26, 2017 With the belated arrival of autumn come some interesting developments: new OTMs, a Town Crier and the release of the Elly Awards winners!

July 14, 2017 After a bit of forum clean-up, Elly Awards season has arrived! Head on over to make your nominations!

May 31, 2017 Summer has arrived and so has activity check! That's not all though – we also have some new OTMs for you and some staff changes!

WHAT IS ELENLOND?

Elenlond is an original free-form medieval fantasy RPG set on the continent of Soare and the Scattered Isles, which are located to the south in the Sea of Diverging Waters. The four chief nations of the western side of the world—Ashoka in northern Soare, Soto in western Soare, Morrim in eastern Soare, and Angkar, the largest of the Scattered Isles—continue to experience growth and prosperity since the fall of the Mianorite gods, although power struggles within the countries—or outside of them—continue to ensue.

QUICK TIDBITS

• We accept any member who wants to RP here;
  • We are an intermediate-level RPG;
  • We have been open since June 2004;
  • Elly's layouts work best in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera. It is not optimized for IE.

• CURRENT EVENTS

Angkar: To honour the reinvigoration of the ancient city of Mondrágon, the majestic Queen Eulalia has permitted the opening of a Coliseum where people from around the world and all walks of life can test their combat skills against one another. Many have already done battle in search of honour, glory, prizes and money.

Ashoka: In an otherwise peaceful times, Ashokans are beset with the relatively minor inconveniences of wandering undead and occasionally-aggressive giant rock worms. There has also been some controversy over the recent re-legalisation of human sacrifice.

Morrim: Rumour has it that Emperor Leofric de Hollemark is mustering forces for a war. Though the threat from Soto’s forests has passed, the forces previously employed in watching the forest now linger at the border. Rumours also circulate of a small group that has been dispatched to make contact with the tribes of the Do’suul Mountains.

Soto: The Sotoans have defeated the fey and liberated themselves from Méadaigh’s oppression! Preliminary efforts have been made at rebuilding the city of Madrid, which had been captured at the beginning of the war. However, the Sotoans are hindered from recovery famine. Méadaigh’s magic caused summer to persist in the Erth’netora Forest through the winter. Her power has been withdrawn and the plants die as if preparing for winter – even though it is now summer. The Sotoans must sustain off what food they can get, what creatures they can kill and what can be imported into the city from Morrim and Angkar.

For a fuller description of our most recent events, check out our most recent edition of The Town Crier!

daringraven
    Administrator
    Qayin Graves
    SHADOW
    Supporting Admin.

Kestrel Sumner (Shadow)
    Kindle Blackheath
    Orion de Lacey
    Sinadryn Arsydian
    Welcome to our home, a world in which anything can happen. From sprawling deserts and vast forests to massive volcanoes and luscious hot springs, Soare and the Scattered Isles are beautiful places just waiting to be explored. For the brave and the bold or the cautious and the wary, creatures of all kinds roam the earth, looking for adventure or for a place to call their own. Species of all kinds - the well-known and the unknown - thrive here, though not always in harmony.

Elenlond is an original medieval fantasy RPG with a world that's as broad as it is unique. Calling on characters of all kinds, the sky's the limit in a world where boundaries are blurred and the imagination runs rampant. Restrictions are limited and members are encouraged to embrace their creativity, to see where they can go and what they can do. It's no longer just text on a page - it becomes real.

Enter Our World

Username:   Password:
    Lilieth
    Topic Started: Mar 31 2017, 05:52 PM (214 Views)
    Lilieth
    Member Avatar

By advance, I apologize for the occasional grammar mistake or vocabulary mishap, English isn't my native langage (I'm French actually) and I'm merely mixing my RolePlaying passion with the occasion to further improve my mastery over English ^^

Name Lilieth Kyrnaran
    Age Over a millenia
    Gender Female
    Alignment Chaotic Good
    Social Class – Commoner
    Occupation – Professionnal Free Loader
    "Classe " -- Closer to half mage i'd say. the concept of bloodline warrior is simple : Bloodline warrior refine their body and their blood to reach perfect physical completoion, and inherit their ancestor abilities. The same way a snake creating poisin isn't magic, the abilities of the bloodline warrior don't rely on external force (mana ...) but entirely on their constitution, meaning they consome their stamina to activate their trascendentale abilities the same way we consome stamina to lift our arm.
    Race Half demon, Half human
    Nationality – None anymore - Ready for adoption !

WeaponsHeavy katana - Closer in characteristic to the European longsword, made to punch through light and medium armor, than a classical katana. This katana is made for the battlefield, and make-up what it lack in elegance with increased weight distribution and power.

Physical Appearance – Lilieth, if way past her prime agewise, still retain the appearence of a 19-20 years old girl thank to the demon blood coursing through her veins. She's a black haired woman of middle height, with blood-red lips and a white as chalk skin. Unlike vampire, that tend so reach a sick looking paleness, Lilieth radiate vitality, as if her skin tones was due to a natural complexion.
    If one look close enough, he could see her canine, and teeth in general, are slightly sharper that what the average human's ones should be.

Her most unique feature are her eyes. Demonic eyes, golden and black in color, and shaped in a way it's hard to say if they're closer to a snake, or to a cat. Eyes that nobody can see as she actually have to wear a blindfold to keep her power in check.

Her body is thin, despite showing some hints of a fair athletic build.

Overall, and despite features that are far from perfection, Lilieth possess a devilish charm, inherited from her demon blood.
    It's not the lust-filled charm of a succubus that can turn the sterniest head, but definitely a demonic aura that appeal to our most primal instinct and make us want to be next to her, to possess her, no matter our sex or sexual orientation. As if our very blood sing next to hers. This doesn't cloud your judgement like a succubus charm would, but wake up your appetite and your senses, heightening her presence.

History Lilieth come from an old clan, a clan of great importance and strenght, with a pretty powerfull primordial demon bloodline as their foundation. For eon, the Kyrnaran clan stood tall, if not a dragon, at least a tiger amongst it's peers. Every child born in the clan possessed the demonic bloodline of the family, qualifying them to become bloodline warriors.

It is to be stated that, if this bloodline warriors shined by their innate talent and strong body, they were a far cry from the strength an actual primordial demon would possess due to their diluted bloodline, allowing them to stand strong, but not to dominate other existing powers, notably due to the inability to practise magic not directly related to their bloodline and also to some temperament issue that decreased their collaboration capacities.

And it could have continue this way, at least until the invaders arrival, if not for, a peticular incident. A strike of good fortune, or evil luck, the birth oe Lilieth. Lilieth, unlike the other membres of her clan, was born with an extremely thick bloodline, far stronger than anyone before her, so strong she had even awaken the golden demon eyes, giving her the most beautifull and evil eyes.

This birth brought nothing but joy in the clan, their own bloodline boiling into their vein in veneration of the one that was bound to become their queen, and guide them into new heights.

But the world can't tolerate anything supreme. By the time she was 12, the others great power of this world, leaded by the angelic and heavenly clans, banded together and attacked the Kyrnaran clan.

Blood rained, while ashes rose into the sky, painting it gray for days. Not a member of the Kyrnaran yield, fighting to the bitter end, in a frenzy to serve the young queen to become. As such, none was left alive.

When only remained the yound Lilieth, whose power had yet to awoken, the great leader of the coalition, the angel Syrthalos, raised his spear to kill the last remaining membre of the wreched bloodline, but only to be stopped bythe very second in command Yrim in the coalition, a man, not known for his combat prowess but for being a Seer.

" The futur for ours races once again exist, there is no need to slay her"

Syrthalos, peering into the burning hatred that radiated from her eyes, asnwered :

" Such a calamity can't be allowed to mature, she already hate us to the bones, and for very understandable reasons, I won't allow such a liability to exist for our races "

Yrim shook his head and answered

" The lines of destiny tell me she has still a role to play, killing her now might very well doom our world in the future. I don't know what is her destiny, or why she was chosen, but I think the heavens have created her, with her heaven shattering bloodline, for a reason. Let me offer you a deal : To dispell any risk for you, and your allies, I'll imprison here. I'll lay my very life to draw a spell that's keep her prisoner till the day destiny calls"

Syrthalos looked pained

" My old friend, are you sure? ... "

Yrim

" Nobody can ever be sure, my friend, but my heart is calm, and my spirit at peace, because I know, deep within me, that my decision is the right one "

Yrim took Lilieth to a deep cave, hidden within what was, at that time, a moutain in the wild, and chained Lilieth to a wall, in the deepest darkness. In fear that her eyes power would grow too powerfull, he applied a powerfull spell to a blindfold and put it on her eyes, sealing her sight.

At first, Lilieth was full and hadred and grit, but as the rock sealing the corridor closed what would be, for the eternity to come, her prison, she reached the point of breakdown, yelling at her guardian in terror.

" Don't worry, yound one, the old guys will stay in the dark, with you, for as long as my lifespan allow it, to seal in destiny this place, so it won't be breached one day sooner, or one day later than it should "

" I'll die long before ! "

" Oh no ... Don't understimate the blood runing through your vein, it won't allow you to die, not by so little at much, starvation, the passing of times, nones of this things can kill you "

And they didn't. If hunger and thirst kept piling up, her cockroach vitality prevented her from dying.

For years, and years, she waited, alone, in the dark, with only company the bones of Yrim standing gard where he died.

Alone in the dark she drew, and reach maturity.

Alone in the dark she learned every facet of hatred, anger, and despair. She cursed every living being and every dead ones, until she fell into madness.

But madness, like any ailment, only know two ends : Either it kill you, or you heal. As the first wasn't a possibility, Lilieth slowly healed, her shattered mind, piece by piece, start to grow back together.

By the time her mind came back as one, her eyes had developped to the point the blindfold couldn't completely supress them, allowing her to see despite it, and despite the darkness. And then she saw, the bones of the man that sacrificed himself, both to save her, and to imprison her. A complex feeling started to grow in her heart. As years passed, this feeling took form growing, rambling, until the day Lilieth finally understood what it meant : Nobody, no act, nothing is inherently evil, or inherently good. To her, Yrim was both her savior, and her jailor. To other, he did a great act and saved lives, to her family, he meant death. She recalled his last words to his friend

" Nobody can ever be sure, my friend, but my heart is calm, and my spirit at peace, because I know, deep within me, that my decision is the right one "

It didn't meant that one couldn't be sure about his course of action, but that nothing was absolute, one could be sure only if he missed and eyed, and see the situation from one angle. This realisation, if it didn't dispelled the seed of hatred in her heart, allowed her to grow :

From hatred, she learned peace, from grief, she learn acceptance, from despair, she learn hoped. For centuries she medidated on this notion.

As the years passed, she becale nothing but a sack of bone, barely looking alive. Her clothes, through the passage of time, retuned to dust, only her blindfold remained magically intact.

By now, Lilieth had matured, not in the way of reaching adulthood, something she couldn't have done yet as she was kept in the dark since she as 12, but as a living being. Despite being of the most devilish race, she wasn't bad, she wasn't good, her jailer, despite being angelic being, weren't either. And some day, some day she would finally be free. Vengeance hold no meaning anymore, only the craving toward liberty.

(I use this opportunity to say the follow up of my story and my first RP will require someone, preferably a powerhouse in the forum since the cave might be pretty heavily guarded, to release her, and become her first "link" to the world. So yeah, I search a Patron)

Personality As you can guess, Lilieth is pretty messed up. If she matured into adulthood, it was without experience, making her some sort of pretty unrully teenager in her mind. And for the best description of Lilieth, it'd be starved, starved to experience, to live, to enjoy every single pleasure of life.

If the darkness within her isn't dispellable, it's kept in check, and she's overall more of a do-gooder than an evil.

She's unruly, rude, greedy, sulky, but also bright, energic, fierce, generous.

She's prone to moodswitch, and is easily abused as she lack experience.

This profile has been approved by Ephie!
    Edited by Aniketos, Mar 31 2017, 08:20 PM.
    (OFFLINE) PROFILE QUOTE GO TO TOP

Lilieth
    Member Avatar

First Five Abilities
    • Devil eyes – >While wearing her blindfold, Lilieth still keep an improved visual accuracy, allowing her to see every crack an pennie over very long distance. Her control over her eyes is still too poor, and removing the blindfold would send her in sensory overload.

• Bloodline : Improved regeneration – The powerfull demon bloodline in her vein allow her to regenerate her wound at an improved rate, like a werewolf would.

• Bloodline : Improved endurance – Her cockroach like vitality allow her endure large amount of damages.

• Bloodline : Improved strenght – Despite being thin, her raw strenght would make a lot of strong men pale, while remaining within human limitation at this point.

• Enchantement - Soul bound – Her sword is a magical sword that contain a drip of her blood. The sword exist within her soul, and she can therefor manifest it or send it back by a whim of her mind by condensing/releasing shadows into her sword form

(OFFLINE) PROFILE QUOTE GO TO TOP

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
    ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
    Create your own social network with a free forum.
    Learn More · Register Now
    « Previous Topic · Citizens of the World · Next Topic »

affiliates

Join us on Facebook!
    Join/follow our deviantArt group!

Vote for Us and Check Out Our Listings!
    RPGfix Total Drama Website - The Best Role-Play Sites Top RPG Sites Top RP Sites
    RPG-D Seductive Directory
    Nerd Listings

Affiliates
    'Souls RPG Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community Black & White
    Tales of Illyria Tir Dearthair The Games

Beyond the Fall
    Edolon

Word Counter provided by Fission

Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]