Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Paxia is dead.
Long live Paxia!

If you're a returning or new member and you're wondering where everyone is, look for us on the Paxian Private Forums (click here).

You have entered the Dynami Hive, intentionally or not, welcome.

Just don't mess up anything and take off those shoes.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Dynami Fort #Something
Topic Started: Aug 3 2010, 07:35 PM (657 Views)
Liveman Ieb
Member Avatar
Something bad happened in Paxia? I did it.
So, time for some gaming again.

While constructing the drowning trap, our miner decided it'd be a good idea to run outside to do the channeling.

Of course a titan showed up. A giant grasshopper that had one eye.

Miner made it, titan walks in and chews up a few pets. Two dogs and a chicken. During this it takes major injuries, why, because one of the dogs it chewed up was a pitbull that made a number on it before it got killed. The spaniel fought pitifully, as is proper.

So after all the pets die, the military is ordered to swoop in and so they do.

On the front of the attack is a soldier of quite a lot of fame and glory, Urist something.

Of course things don't go as hoped for.

It turns out that today, when the order to attack was given, was also the day Urist decided to change his set of armor. Of course, he never picked up the new pieces of armor and went to attack with his worn out clothing and a steel short sword.

He still chopped off a leg before the beast retaliated.

IT SMASHED HIS SKULL BROKEN.

Seriously, his medical report says that.

Urist however survived, started to retreat and the rest of the army attacked the beast. After a while it keeled over dead, and all were happy.

Urist is now resting in the hospital, and a doctor has declared that his broken skull has to be set in place.

I don't want to imagine how that is going to work.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liveman Ieb
Member Avatar
Things aren't looking good.

A huge attack from kobolds hit our defenders hard, a few soldiers died(to the kobolds, two others to OTHER STUFF LATER TOLD ABOUT) to them but they were fought off in the end.

However, we are still under siege. As I write this, most of our soldiers are resting in our hospital from things ranging from a broken toe, to a cut in the upper hand or total limb removal.

The siegers are now rushing through our trap corridor, and the traps in the maze I built aren't nearly enough to stop this wave.

We have only one soldier who has showed up, unharmed, to defend the fort entrance.

And he's a macedorf.

By Armok, this might be it.

EDIT: Now more soldiers actually are arriving, but there's just too many enemies who just rush by the few of 'em and into the fort to wreak havoc.

MORE ON THIS AS THE SITUATION EVOLVES!

Good news: Our drowning trap sort of works!
Bad news: The first drowned person in it was one of our soldiers.

At least the enemy was fought off. One ezrakim made it into the fort though, and in the following flipout, a gem setter and a gem cutter both died.

At least the fort is sort of safe again. Although now I think I'll add a few more traps to the maze.
Edited by Liveman Ieb, Aug 25 2010, 09:00 PM.
Quote:

Goro was admitted to the hospital after the incident, and was pronounced paralyzed from the neck down. In 2016, he was outfitted with a prototype robotic replacement body. He quickly conquered the world through superior firepower.

All hail our robotic overlord, King of the World, Gorobei.

Liveman Ieb
Member Avatar
Posted Image

Here's our entrance. It's really big of a mess. Haven't had time to clean up even half of the trash that all the enemies have dropped.

Just the corpses.

Next fort is going to be right at the side of a volcano, I swear to god. That'll make cleaning up the trash a lot faster.
Quote:

Goro was admitted to the hospital after the incident, and was pronounced paralyzed from the neck down. In 2016, he was outfitted with a prototype robotic replacement body. He quickly conquered the world through superior firepower.

All hail our robotic overlord, King of the World, Gorobei.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bigger Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme by Cody of Outline
Administration and Moderator List Replies to your topics Active topics Top 10 posters today Top 10 overall posters