Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Paxia is dead.
Long live Paxia!

If you're a returning or new member and you're wondering where everyone is, look for us on the Paxian Private Forums (click here).

You have entered the Dynami Hive, intentionally or not, welcome.

Just don't mess up anything and take off those shoes.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MQ Roleplay; something new
Topic Started: Apr 30 2008, 10:25 PM (243 Views)
Tuss
Member Avatar
Trainer Unique Sub System Units
Just wondering if anybody would be for a MQ rolplaying thread. The setting could start off in Mecha Combat 101 and take off from there. If you like the idea and would participate in it, post the name of the character your using, along with what job they have, like pizza chef or police officer, the stuff in game. Only one person can have a certain job (only one police officer, one pizza chef, etc.). I'll stop there because I don't know how this would go over.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fishtank
Member Avatar
"a rogue element" -SIGMUND
Depending on how good your plot is, I may or may not join. Since I already belong to an MQ clan involving massive MQ RPs.

ERROR:
MQ OVERLOAD.
DETAILS:

LOL.

KEITH
Member Avatar
Just get me some coffee.
It's a good idea,but there are only 4 or 5 jobs.If may be bold for a mintue.The war going on now in the game might make a better back drop for the plot.Following a small group of pilots on a misson in the war.

Liveman Ieb
Member Avatar
Something bad happened in Paxia? I did it.
I'd suggest dropping the job idea completely.

Just saying.

I won't be joining this, because I'm not interested.

Just saying.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Sign ups/discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Cody of Outline
Administration and Moderator List Replies to your topics Active topics Top 10 posters today Top 10 overall posters