Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Cloud x Aerith forums! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mobius Final Fantasy FFVII Remake Event
Topic Started: Dec 10 2015, 02:28 AM (13,208 Views)
Dreamstar
Member Avatar
Pink Maggit
Mobius FF has an FFVII Remake event to which Kitase talks about Cloud, Aerith and Sephiroth a little bit in since Cloud appears and Echo a fairy that aids WoL in his journey wears Aerith's outfit and WoL has Sephiroth's sword. It's pretty cool:

I'm looking for a full playthrough since this event is out and about.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jon Snow
Member Avatar
нσиαℓαѕѕιєℓ
Can you put down the text?

Edit:

Dialog for part 2:

***** = spaces (for some reason, there's gaps between some parts of the words)
Orange = Wol
Blue = Cloud
Purple = Echo

Quote:

[Wol tries to touch the crystal but what seems like a protective barrier wraps around it as Aerith's theme begins to play. As Wol says this first sentence he looks to Cloud.]

Wol: おれの獲物じゃないらしい
(Aerith's theme begins at 2:07)

No translation provided however, I think Wol is saying something like "I'm an enemy to it", he's not literally saying that but that's what the nuance of the sentence seems to be. :blush:

[Then Cloud moves forward and touches the crystal, too; there's no golden protective barrier as he tries to touch it, but instead a flash of white light happens; Cloud gasps in surprise, and the crystal now has lifestream particles floating around it.]

Wol: この光.....魔法 か?
Translation: "Is this [light].... magic?"

Echo: これは***** 星の輝き
Echo: ここではない星—— あなたの記憶に宿る*****故郷の光よ

Translation: "This is the radiance of your planet. Your world isn't here -- the light of your homeworld still dwells in your memory."

[at 2:38 Cloud shakes his head as he says the following; ]

Cloud: 故郷? そう言われても ……
No translation provided

Echo: おぼえがないとしたら
あなたは***** 故郷を見失ったのね

Translation: "Even though you couldn't remember, you never lost sight of your homeworld."

[Cloud shakes his head again]

Cloud: 思い出は消えたってことか
No translation provided

Wol: 過去を取り戻したいと思うか?
Translation: "Do you want to regain the past?"

[Cloud shakes his head again, but when he says '今の自分が 俺だ' he nods his head]

Cloud: …… 興味ないね過去の自分がどうだろうと
今の自分が***** 俺だ

Translation: "Not interested. What about your past? My present self belongs to me."

Wol: なら***** 教えてくれ
Wol: 思の拙せない故郷の光に今のあんたは***** 何を思う

Translation: "From what I've learned, what there is of your present self doesn't remember the light of where you come from."

[Cloud's looking sort of down at the floor and then slowly looks at Wol.]

Cloud: 優しくて..........暖かい光だ
Translation: "It is a gentle and ... warm light."

Cloud: こんな光はあふれる星なら
故郷と思って*****帰るのもいい

Translation: "If this planet contains such light, I think it would be a good homeworld to go back to."

Echo: あなたは帰れない
過去へは*****戻れないから ……

Translation: "You can't go back. And because you can't return to the past ..."

[Cloud nods.]

Cloud: …… そうか
Translation: "... Is that the way it is?"

Echo: でも*****未来には進める
思い出にば*****戻れないけれど

Translation: "Your memories won't return if you proceed to the future, "

Echo: 新しい世界を望むならクリスタルが旅を導く
Translation: "but the crystal will take you to a new world if you want it."

Echo: あなたの —— いいえ
あなたたちの「 約束の地 」へ行ける

Translation: "You -- Both of you can go to your Promised Land."

Wol: おれも?
Translation: "Me too?"

[Cloud nods his head again when he says 旅してみるか]

Cloud: どうする? このクリスタルに
願って*****旅してみるか

Translation: "What will you do? I'm going to hop in this crystal and take the journey."

Wol: 譲る*****あんたのクリスタルだ
Translation: "I defer to you. It's your crystal."

Echo: 行くと決めたら
途中下車はできないよ
過去を振り切ることになるけど ?

Translation: "Are you able to shake off the past without a layover if you've decided you're going?"

[Cloud shakes his head left to right] (@ 4:06 )

Cloud: 思い出の中に帰る気はない
Translation: "I have no intention of going back into memories."

[This next line is said while the camera pans back toward the crystal as Cloud's speaking]

Cloud: 俺が行きたいのは
これから*****動き始める世界だ

Translation: "I want to go to a world that's moving forward."

[Then the camera slowly comes back to Cloud; he's watching the crystal] (@ 4:14 )

Cloud: 行こう
Translation: "Let's go"

[Cloud sort of caresses the crystal (without actually touching it) and puts his hand under it as if he was holding it, then he closes his eyes for a few seconds and then the crystal erupts with bright twirls of light as Cloud's holding it]

[As Wol says this next line, he's walking away; Cloud opens his eyes.]

Wol: じゃあな
Translation: "See you later."

[Cloud slightly turns his head to look over his shoulder at Wol, and what Cloud says stops Wol in his tracks. ]

Cloud: 一緒に.........行かないか ?
No translation provided

[Now the camera is in front of Wol as he says this next line.]

Wol: 面白そうだが*****今はいい
No translation provided

[Cloud turns around to face Wol; he's still holding the crystal]

Cloud: そっち側が気に入っているのか
Translation: "What if it's better there?"

[Wol now turns to face Cloud, too]

Wol: 逆かは*****気に食わない世界だから
Translation: "Or worse."

Wol:突きつめで暴きたいのかもしれない
No translation provided

Cloud: 厄介な性格だ
Translation: "You have a negative attitude."

Wol: 人のこと言えるか ?
Translation: "You're one to talk, aren't you?"

[Cloud sort of just stares at Wol for a second (his face looks sort of annoyed that Wol's being difficult, but there also seems to be a faint smile on Cloud's face which gives me the impression that Cloud knows Wol is just being childish)] @ 4:57

Cloud: また会おう
No translation provided

[Then Cloud turns his back to Wol, and Lifestream particles swirl around Cloud and then he vanishes]

/end of mission/

There's 7 untranslated sentences for some reason.
Edited by Jon Snow, Feb 13 2016, 01:25 PM.

Dreamstar
Member Avatar
Pink Maggit
Unfortunately, I'm not that advanced in Japanese yet to know exactly what their saying, but just sounds like from what I can tell you they're just discussing that Echo is in Aerith's outfit and it's very fitting.

Playthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoXg-jbriaU

I'm kinda pissed they used Crisis Core sword. :puke:

Jon Snow
Member Avatar
нσиαℓαѕѕιєℓ
oh.... do you think someone will translate this?? AT what part does Kitase speak of Cloud and Aerith?
Edited by Jon Snow, Dec 10 2015, 03:36 AM.

GreyGardens
Member Avatar
a story of a love
At the end of the day, Cloud x Aerith is a microcosm of the main storyline of "Final Fantasy VII" [ie: themes of life and love beyond death -- the Lifestream, the Promised Land]. Second-rate Cloud x Tifa just can't compete with that. :envy:

The LTD is going to explode again. I can just feel it. Buckle up and batten down the hatches, everyone!!
Edited by GreyGardens, Dec 10 2015, 05:38 AM.

Jon Snow
Member Avatar
нσиαℓαѕѕιєℓ
GreyGardens
Dec 10 2015, 05:37 AM

The LTD is going to explode again. I can just feel it. Buckle up and batten down the hatches, everyone!!
Dude, I've said it before, but if clerith is confirmed (again, visually this time), clerith shippers everywhere are going to be attacked. And if clerith is retconed or cloti gets a confirmation, too, we're STILL going to be attacked.

Either way clerith shippers better prepare for a shitstorm, I just hope that Nojima and Kitase make all of it worth it and confirm clerith again. At least while we're being flamed we'd have something to smile about.

I know that by the time remake comes out, I'm shutting off anons a month in advance. If clerith is retconed I don't want to take my frustrations out on the anon and have my cloti friends misconstrue what I say as an attack on all cloti fans.

And if clerith is reaffirmed canon, I don't want rabids to piss me off during such an amazing time, nor do I want nice cloti shippers getting lumped in with the rabids if they're dealing with the news.

So if clerith is confirmed for the final time or retconed and made not canon, I won't be responding to any rabids at all. Not the anons or the salty shippers that will crosstag or flame. And since I'm the clerith with the biggest target on my back, maybe that means other clerith shippers won't have to deal with that many flames if they're gunning for me.

Edited by Jon Snow, Dec 10 2015, 06:03 AM.

aeroud
Member Avatar
Stray Arrows
Dec 10 2015, 06:01 AM
GreyGardens
Dec 10 2015, 05:37 AM

Dude, I've said it before, but if clerith is confirmed (again, visually this time), clerith shippers everywhere are going to be attacked. And if clerith is retconed or cloti gets a confirmation, too, we're STILL going to be attacked.

Either way clerith shippers better prepare for a shitstorm, I just hope that Nojima and Kitase make all of it worth it and confirm clerith again. At least while we're being flamed we'd have something to smile about.

I know that by the time remake comes out, I'm shutting off anons a month in advance. If clerith is retconed I don't want to take my frustrations out on the anon and have my cloti friends misconstrue what I say as an attack on all cloti fans.

And if clerith is reaffirmed canon, I don't want rabids to piss me off during such an amazing time, nor do I want nice cloti shippers getting lumped in with the rabids if they're dealing with the news.

So if clerith is confirmed for the final time or retconed and made not canon, I won't be responding to any rabids at all. Not the anons or the salty shippers that will crosstag or flame. And since I'm the clerith with the biggest target on my back, maybe that means other clerith shippers won't have to deal with that many flames if they're gunning for me.

What if SE confirm both? Or like... Cloud love Aerith but able to move on to Tifa or somewhere along that line... or that you as Cloud (the player) can chose who to love.. Would some of the Cloti fans finally stop saying that Cloud never had any feelings for Aerith..? Who am I kidding, of course some of them will still say it.

Mina
Member Avatar
so close, we couldn't see her
There's a fan translation in the comments (by Teemu Palomäki) of the video. Here's an Excerpt:

Quote:

- In the Midgar event you get to see the graphics assets from FFVII Remake on a pretty high quality because Mobius is optimized well enough to be able to do that.
- FFVII Remake events difficulty is based on your characters stats so that everyone can play it. So if you got inspired by the commercial and want to experience some FFVII stuff don’t worry about the difficulty of the monsters ( worry about the difficulty of the language :D )
- FFVII Remake trailer in Japanese from 31:45 onwards ( I’ve watched it 30ish times now and still loving it, especially with the Japanese voices since the English ones lacked personality and emotion )

- Kitase describes his experiences in PlayStation Experience where him and Tetsuya Nomura were allowed on stage and stuff but the advertisement department and Shinji Hashimoto ( Executive Producer ) had to line up with visitors to get in :D They were not told the order of the game announcements and all of sudden they then had to go on stage so they didn’t have time to get nervous or anything. They loved the reaction of people watching when they saw the new design for Barret. The material in the trailer ( other than the parts that were shown also in E3 ) were actual gameplay material running real-time and not pre-rendered. Kitase continues that he then soon left for plane and arrived 6 to Japan and then soon arrived to office to do this broadcast. When Kitase left for States he said to Asuna-san to take care of this broadcast since he might not make it back it time but this is the way it turned out.

- Final Fantasy VII Remake Collaboration Event: Eclipse Contact is divided to 3 parts ( foreshadowing the release of FFVIIR in smaller pieces like we saw in the game news? )
* First Part released on December 6th contains two Mako Reactors
* Second Part released on December 12th contains one Mako Reactor ( a little bit unsure about this one )
* Third Part released on December 19th contains the end of the story
- You can see the event opening video starting from around 41:00 . Personally loving Cloud’s victory animation with that unreal spinning of Buster Sword. By the way notice Echo’s Aeris look there. You can get that after clearing the second part of the event that unlocks next Saturday.
- You can get FFVII Remake cards from Lucky Seven Huge draws (the yellow button with 3000 magicite cost) as extra cards so they don’t take the slot of some other cards. The cards include Cloud, Barret, Wedge, Biggs and Jessie. Barret and Cloud have two cards ( 3 stars and 4 stars ) and others have only one. The cards also include dark and light elements that were released this month.
- New job: Soldier Class 1st
- Two versions of this job that you can choose from ( changeable from where you change the skins within each job ):
* Wind Type: Water, Wind, Earth
* Dark Type: Water, Earth, Dark
- Like with the Ace Striker ( Tidus ) job, Soldier Class 1st also comes with dual typing. You can teach the job to have Ranger typing on top of the soldier typing so you can proficient in both typings with the same job.
You can place one version of the job as a main job and the other as a sub job if you want to keep the looks but use different element.
- The Special Attack for Soldier Class 1st is Omnislash. Hits pretty dang hard if you have high stats. That one on the video hit combo of multiple 19k’s ( around 50:00 - 51:00 )

Dreamstar
Member Avatar
Pink Maggit
Stray Arrows
Dec 10 2015, 03:35 AM
oh.... do you think someone will translate this?? AT what part does Kitase speak of Cloud and Aerith?
They don't speak of them together, but separately. Aerith is at 42:00 mark.

By the way thanks Mina! :D

Banner of Aerith and Cloud Costumes: https://twitter.com/levert_sng/status/676245855448399872

Jon Snow
Member Avatar
нσиαℓαѕѕιєℓ
Awesome!! I wonder if that means Aerith's outfit will look like that in the remake?

And why didn't they give Cloud the Buster sword version from the remake trailer? Why is it the Crisis Core version in this game?

Cloud's original buster sword design is used in the remake, dissidia, smash bros, itadaki, kh1 & kh2, theatrhythm,

But Crisis Core's version is used in mobius and advent children.

Why are they switching back and forth???
Edited by Jon Snow, Dec 14 2015, 02:09 PM.

Dreamstar
Member Avatar
Pink Maggit
I hate to say it, but sadly, the remake will have AC/DOC/CC recons, but who knows.

I noticed it too. I liked the original Buster Sword. T__T

Also, if you type in エアリスエコー in twitter, it pulls up a lot of stuff.
Edited by Dreamstar, Dec 14 2015, 06:33 PM.

Sohtak
Member Avatar
Stray Arrows
Dec 14 2015, 02:05 PM
And why didn't they give Cloud the Buster sword version from the remake trailer? Why is it the Crisis Core version in this game?

Cloud's original buster sword design is used in the remake, dissidia, smash bros, itadaki, kh1 & kh2, theatrhythm,

But Crisis Core's version is used in mobius and advent children.

Why are they switching back and forth???
Inconsistency I'd guess? Either that or they simply don't invest as much as the fans do. Which seems like a no brainer really, what company ends up caring about their game as much as the fans do? :p

Either that or they keep changing it because they're like "Yeah that looks cool, do it" and don't really care what model of the Buster Sword they use.

Dreamstar
Member Avatar
Pink Maggit
Some cool news. The game has released and users are saying the Cloud and Aerith costumes are called, "one-time date". When Cloud shows up, Aerith's theme plays in one scene. [ Source so far ]

Jon Snow
Member Avatar
нσиαℓαѕѕιєℓ
Dreamstar
Dec 17 2015, 09:31 PM
Some cool news. The game has released and users are saying the Cloud and Aerith costumes are called, "one-time date". When Cloud shows up, Aerith's theme plays in one scene. [ Source so far ]
Do we have any videos?!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Edit:

I think I know why people are saying that it's called "one time date". It's because Echo actually says "I'll go out with you once"

Quote:

【メビウスFF】若干のAP回復待ち…
今回も回り道多いな(苦笑)クラウドとエコーの漫才が面白い(笑)ご褒美が〝私とデート1回!〟?
………何やら見たことあるセリフやな〜…ってまんまやないかいっ!そして軽くあしらわれるエコー…
https://twitter.com/Ki_setsuna/status/675531017726234624

Edited by Jon Snow, Dec 18 2015, 12:29 AM.

Dreamstar
Member Avatar
Pink Maggit
Stray Arrows
Dec 18 2015, 12:28 AM
Dreamstar
Dec 17 2015, 09:31 PM
Do we have any videos?!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Edit:

I think I know why people are saying that it's called "one time date". It's because Echo actually says "I'll go out with you once"

Quote:

【メビウスFF】若干のAP回復待ち…
今回も回り道多いな(苦笑)クラウドとエコーの漫才が面白い(笑)ご褒美が〝私とデート1回!〟?
………何やら見たことあるセリフやな〜…ってまんまやないかいっ!そして軽くあしらわれるエコー…
https://twitter.com/Ki_setsuna/status/675531017726234624

Here is a video of her theme, but can't find the 1 date thing yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptGl3-yWNV8

Skip to 1:50

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · FF7 Remake · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates
.: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :.