Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Cloud x Aerith forums! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Favorite Clerith Moment?
Topic Started: Jul 11 2015, 04:55 PM (610 Views)
thisonewillworkforsure
Member Avatar
If this had been done somewhere else and I missed it, I am sorry XD.

But I am curious, what Clerith moment is your favorite one, or most memorable?

My favorite would be the end of KH1. I know, it's not FF7 XD, but it's probably what ended up making me a Clerith shipper as I didn't understand how deep the romance was when I played FF7. Even though it was just a few moments, it said so much.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

colbie
Member Avatar
Advanced Member

Maybe their date at the gold saucer ? It's pretty fun and cute.

isas
Member Avatar
The end of AC at the church when Cloud see her, realize he's not alone anymore and smiles :)

ClerithRaven
Member Avatar
this love shall never die
Hmm... dunno if I answered something like this one before. Oh well.

Mine has got to be the scene where Cloud and Aerith are back to back. Dunno why, but the very first time I saw that, I immediately thought, "Oh, they're a couple". Didn't know Aerith was dead tho. So, heartbreak was waiting at the end of AC.

Moana
Member Avatar
I am Moana of Motunui. I will board my boat, sail across the ocean, and restore the heart of Te Fiti
I'll have to say Cosmo Canyon for me. Cloud's "But I'm... We're here for you right?"
So close... XD

Clairith
Member Avatar
My favourite is their unofficial first date at the Sector 6 slum park, they looked so cute sitting together on top of the slippery slide :fangirl: And they were sitting so close too... No doubt in my mind THIS would have been their first kiss, if Tifa hadn't ridden along past them in her fancy chocobo carriage and ruined the moment :P

Jon Snow
Member Avatar
khaleesi ♥
Unofficial? Nojima (or was it Nomura?) Anyway, a lead creator said that was a date for Cloud and Aerith. Now, I'm not sure if Cloud & Aerith consider it a date but the creator's do.

“Date in the Park: In Scene 04-10, Zack and Aerith have a date in Green Park in the sector 6 slum. An identical situation is seen in “FFVII” as well, which features a scene of Cloud and Aerith on a date in the same park.” ~Crisis Core Ultimania; Square Enix
Edited by Jon Snow, Oct 18 2015, 01:42 AM.

Lillllly
Member Avatar
I'm not sure if I posted here yet

But I think my favorite is when Cloud puts Aerith into the Water, after she dies.
The reason I like this is because it's EXACTLY like Titanic. Jack taught and inspired Rose to live a happy full life.

Aeriths death impacted Cloud so much (he was clearly the MOST upset when she died) This taught Cloud how to love, smile, and care for someone again.

Something Tifa could never do, and she should be thankful to Aerith cause Cloud wouldn't have learned to appreciate something before it's too late.

wordsmith
Member Avatar
Actually.. my favorite Clerith moment isn't really a romantic one. It's the part where Aerith suggests Cloud to dress up as a girl. And he does.

People forget that the famous cross-dressing scene was our flowergirl's brainchild. :lol: I can't imagine anyone else to make Cloud do that with minimal effort.

Then there's Cloud Smiles scene in AC, but we all love that, so I'm just going to mention another one from the film -- where Cloud just defeated Sephiroth and Aerith's rain pours down, and he just calmly relishes it with eyes closed.. it's so intimate and underestimated.. :(

Daga15
Member Avatar
My favourite moment is the ending of ff7 when aeris reached for him...

« Previous Topic · Cloud x Aerith's Love · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates
.: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :.