Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Cloud x Aerith forums! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
On The Way To A Smile-TURKS- The Kids Are Alright
Topic Started: Oct 31 2011, 03:06 PM (10,335 Views)
aerithbunny
Member Avatar
Legendary Member
Perhaps we should make sure this proposal line doesn't get completely skewed by TLS somehow. It's not a cloti proposal after all, right?

I am confused about the three daughters, what is this referring to exactly? Cloud, Tifa, and Aerith or did they all have kids somehow?

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ultimavara
Member Avatar
I'm calling you, dear.
Here's my list of the titles for chapters 1 - 30, under the "See Me, Feel Me" subhead.

1. First, a Little About Myself
2. It Started Like This
3. Troubles Come Along
4. At Seventh Heaven
5. Irina's Irritation
6. Mireille Detective Agency
7. Eventually, I Got Along With Fabio
8. Delusional Night
9. Too Self-Concious
10. Unsupressed Bonds
11. Dropping Out
12. Uknown World
13. Annete Townsent
14. My World Is Also Taking Shape
15. Bad Timing
16. Miserable Feelings
17. Getting Things in Order
18. Preparations for a Trip
19. Friends Are Gaps
20. Strife Delivery Service
21. Depend on Tifa
22. Turks and Kyrie
23. Leslie and Mal
24. Kyrie, Going to a Meal
25. Meeting with a Low-Class Man
26. Halfway Settled Issues
27. Project "Leadership"
28. Kyrie Fights Back
29. Reno & Rude, Burning
30. Lover's Spat and a Surprising Dawn

I'm still working on the second half. After I get done with them I'll come back and post the rest.

About the proposal/three daughters thing:
I'm don't think the "daughters" is literal. It might refer to some of the Midgar kids who look up to Cloud, Tifa, and spirit-Aerith or something. I would guess that these Kyrie and Leslie characters are two of the "daughters."

As for the proposal -- the word they use refers to when parents interview potential matches when they set up arranged marriages for their children. I would guess it means that somebody wants to get together with one of the "daughters." Dreamstar said that the Evan character likes the girl named Kyrie, so it's probably talking about them.

Also, remember that this line about the daughters and the proposal is just from an individual person's blog. It's not an official line from SE.

Stray Arrows
Member Avatar
I'm the clerith everyone told you about
Ah, so the lover's spat chapter most likely deals with the two new characters. I wish the book was just uploaded. I'd buy it myself but I wanna be sure someone would translate it once I upload the scans of the book. :/

Ultimavara
Member Avatar
I'm calling you, dear.
Ah, I see the chapter named "Proposal" now. It's chapter 38. However, while the word used there ("teian") is different from the one used on the blog ("miai"), my dictionary says it refers to the kind of proposal like where someone offers you a job, and makes a distinction between this word ("teian"), and the kind that means to offer marriage ("kekkon no moshikomi.")

Stray Arrows
Member Avatar
My sister's japanese dictionary says the same. I also tried a few online dictionaries and they said the same thing.

Dreamstar
Member Avatar
Pink Maggit
Ah! Okay! So it's different then Proposal we thought. :lol:

Quote:

Dreamstar said that the Evan character likes the girl named Kyrie, so it's probably talking about them.

Ah, I only read that. I have no idea if it's true though!

Ultimavara
Member Avatar
I'm calling you, dear.
Oh, well I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens between Evan and Kyrie, then. :lol:

Also, here are the chapter names I did for the second half, under the "Who Are You?" subhead.

31. Peaceful Trip, then Forward
32. A Little Girl Got On a Chocobo
33. Rude, Appearing
34. Red Beast and Black Water
35. Reno and Rude, Flying.
36. Turks Are Scared Again
37. Rebuilding Shinra
38. Proposition
39. Nibelheim
40. Under Junon
41. Icicle Inn
42. Letter from Mom
43. Fabio
44. Monster
45. Despair and Hope
46. Ice Maze and Lifestream
47. A Few Live Rounds [i.e. Bullets]

Anastar
Member Avatar
Evil Overlord
Thank you so much, Ultimavara - that really helps a lot! :huggle:

I didn't think that proposal thing was about Cloud and Tifa, anyway, but I'm glad you clarified it. If there was anything about a proposal, it'd be about how Cloud proposed to Aerith during the fireworks on the gondola. :rolleyes:

It's interesting that there's a chapter about the Icicle Inn - that's the town where Cloud listened to those tapes by Prof. Gast and Ifalna. And there's a chapter about the Lifestream, too. Both chapters could have more about Aerith.

Stray Arrows
Member Avatar
Yay!

Let's hope it has newer info on Aerith. I'll take anything but I wouldn't mind some new insight on her or her past.

Dreamstar
Member Avatar
Pink Maggit
Uh, so I have a friend that is really good with Jap. She happened to take a look at these blogs for me! And actually gave me quite a laugh..

The one with the 3 daughters thing. Happens to be talking about The Don(When Cloud cross-dressed) And he put up nasty pics of all 3 of them on his wall. *SHUNNING THAT FROM MY MIND FOREVER* :lmao:

The other one discusses more of the flash backs in FF7. Such as Reno remembering stepping on Aerith's flowers and such!

Stray Arrows
Member Avatar
Ewww!!
Don hung up their pictures?! What a perv! :lol: I'm a little confused about the "nasty" part. I'm gonna hope that means just images of them in their "sexy" attire.

Dreamstar
Member Avatar
Pink Maggit
I know! It's funny to read that. That means he has nasty pics of Cloud and Aerith. :blink:

Here is someone's review on Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.jp/review/R1S6GYV9SEFPV9

I don't like using Google to translate this stuff because it's worded so weird, so I used something other than Babelfish. You guys can interpret what this person say's as you wish. :bikey:

Stray Arrows
Member Avatar
Hmm, from what I can translate of that it comes off like they're let down from it. :/ There's a part that said Cloud and Co aren't involved in this story like people were expecting. Of course, I'm relying on different translators and engrishy interpretation.

煽り文句のようにクラウドやティファが深く物語に関わる訳ではありません。
本編やACの新たな設定が判明するわけでもありません。
クラウドファンでタークスには興味ない、という方は退屈だと思います。
かと言ってタークスメインでも、無いです。
探偵社の若者の日記と、ACの前フリを読むつもりで居た方がいいと思います。

クラウド、ティファ、マリン、デンゼル、ナナキが台詞アリ。
バレット、ヴィンセント、シド、リーブ、セフィロスが名前だけ登場、
回想にエアリスほんの少し。
ユフィは名前すら出ませんでした。よく分からない登場と退場をしたのが

It's that part. I think it says Aerith is only mentioned by another character as a memory. :/

Dreamstar
Member Avatar
Pink Maggit
Well, the FF7 compilation is becoming a huge let down lately, so it doesn't surprise me if this sucks! :whistle: I'm pretty sure Aerith is mentioned in flashbacks! This book takes place DURING AC just to let you know, but there's an "Epilogue" that takes place after AC, I'm sure of it.

Stray Arrows
Member Avatar
Yeah, yeah. Completely agree. New compilation is a bit of a drag. :/ As long as they mention Aerith and or Cloud ABOUT Aerith then I'm happy. :3

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Advent Children · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Affiliates
.: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :.