Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Cloud x Aerith forums! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Last Anime You Watched?; =)
Topic Started: Aug 30 2007, 09:44 AM (12,278 Views)
MistaCloudStrife
Member Avatar
"I'll cut them off" O.O
Searched and couldn't find, so here it is. Thread might also need to be in the spam section; I'll let the mods decide on this one. =P

Sooo. What's the last anime you watched?

Last one I saw was "History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi" episode 45. And after I post this, I'm going to watch "Claymore" episode 22.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pyra Kurai Akaidra
Member Avatar
Proud Yaoi Fan
I just watched Bleach episode 38 earlier. Will continue sometime later, like tomorrow.

Before Bleach, I watched Buso Renkin episode...18 or 19 some days ago.

Kaldea
Member Avatar
fantôme
ERGO PROXY OWNS THEM ALL. <3333333

fergiepunk
Tokyo godfathers, was great!!

Kit
Member Avatar
The Walrus
I watched Princess Mononoke for the 500th time a few days ago.

AugoraTheMateria
Member Avatar
I'm gonna need a nap
It's been so long that I don't remember. I believe it was the awful dub of One Piece on Cartoon Network. Thank God Funimation now has the rights to it. NO MORE 4KIDS VERSION!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Oyuki
Member Avatar
I managed to watch an episode of Matantei Loki Ragnarok on youtube. I think it's my favorite anime now.

MistaCloudStrife
Member Avatar
"I'll cut them off" O.O
Just got done watching One Piece 319-321. Love this anime. Japanese with English subs, of course. >_>;;

Coral
Member Avatar
Romeo x Juliet. It's a lovely anime...

I love Princess Mononoke too NekoDoko. It's my favourite movie...

Pyra Kurai Akaidra
Member Avatar
Proud Yaoi Fan
D.Gray-Man, love the series and plus, Allen-kun = :heart:

I DEMAND FOR THE MANGA TO COME OUT FASTER, WHERE'S MY VOLUME 4 WITH VAMPY ARYSTAR AND LOVABLE LAVI? And more Allen-kun, oh yes.

Nightmare
Member Avatar
Mrs. George Harrison D:
Chouisuji. T__T

sailor v
Member Avatar
froze the whipping cream again.
I recently bought the Fushigi Box set so like the whole day...I was watching nothing but Fushigi Yugi. :3 Err...got really annoyed with Miaka but Nuriko and Tasuki made it all worth while. :3

MistaCloudStrife
Member Avatar
"I'll cut them off" O.O
sailor v
Sep 2 2007, 03:49 AM
I recently bought the Fushigi Box set so like the whole day...I was watching nothing but Fushigi Yugi. :3 Err...got really annoyed with Miaka but Nuriko and Tasuki made it all worth while. :3

Cool. Here, I made this a while ago in a forum contest. I think you'd appreciate it. =P

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9383/ta...allpaperxk8.jpg

And the last anime I watched was Naruto Shippuuden 27. Also caught up with the manga.

SPOILz: O.O 4th Hokage finally confirmed as Naruto's father. Oh and Tobi is either Obito or Madara. I'm still thinking it's Obito. >=)

sailor v
Member Avatar
froze the whipping cream again.
Oooh! MistaCloudStrife it's awesome! Of course, I'll appreciate it. :3 Tasuki = fiery-country-badass! :3 Lmfao. I hope you don't mind if I snag it and add it to my many other Tasuki pics. :3

Hades' Daughter
Cleris Extremist
Last animes I recall watching were Tales of Symphonia and Claymore...though I can't remember which of the two was the last one. ^^;

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Music - Movies - Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates
.: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :.