Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Cloud x Aerith forums! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Doujins Galore~
Topic Started: Mar 27 2007, 04:08 PM (4,799 Views)
Onigiri
Member Avatar
yes it was quite a while ago they were posted so they have been expired. I will reupload when i have a chance. I have more to add too! (though not that much)
Also a site worth noting is http://www.turtleparadise.desertmoon.org/ . They have ffvii doujins out, and if you look at upcoming, are some clerith!!! I'm really excited for those, as they are ones I've been looking for everywhere.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

reexchan
Member Avatar
i want "Deep Dive Into Your Heart" so badly! just saw the cover art on dA and it was so beautiful. thanks for the link Onigiri! i hope you'll have the time to reupload the doujins you have. :huggle:

xadako
uh-oh... I'm too late >_<
all the files has expired....just at the time I found it
huahuhuhu T^T

would you mind to upload it again? thanks a bunch! :cleris:

Ultimavara
Member Avatar
Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.
I don't have all of the ones from the original post, but I do have Secret Innocence with English summaries posted here.

Also, there are a lot posted at Junk Garden. They're not translated, but it's not too hard to figure out what's going on in most of them.

xadako
wow, thanks Ultimavara!
yep, I've search to the link you gave and finally got much addition of my ff7 doujin collection :D
still, I want those doujin which links had been expired :sad:

ChuMinamoto
Member Avatar
;A; oh dear... I found this forum too late and all the awesome links are expired. If possible would someone mind re-uploading them? ;-; please and thank you >< in some desperate need for CxA

Materia Thief
Member Avatar
yet again, today I loved you
I might still have some available, are there any you're particularly interested in? ^_^

ChuMinamoto
Member Avatar
Materia Thief
Jan 6 2015, 01:52 AM
I might still have some available, are there any you're particularly interested in? ^_^
Wow that would be great >w<

This is actually quite hard to decide ^^;

Erm, if I may ask, do you per chance have these:

Love me Love you
pieta
Skyless Heaven
unknowns
Chocobo's egg

or any doujinshis by Nodoka Kiyose? >_<

xadako
Is the link still dead? huhuhu :'))