Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Cloud x Aerith forums! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fragile: Handle With Care.; The Tifa Lockhart Club.
Topic Started: Feb 7 2005, 08:22 AM (7,066 Views)
Oceania
Member Avatar
brief & glorious
Posted Image
Whut? A Tifa Lockhart club in a Cloud x Aerith forum?
That's right.

Members List:
Marionette/Oceania (Founder)
Hyper-Ballad
Lady Anime
Materia Thief
zhakeena
SweetJanie
Andina
Evenstar
miracle_angel
Rinoa
nekokilala
Madame Batolli
flowerangel050
ForgottenAngel
Cloud's Girl
Sefie
~Fury Brand~
Seii_Monogatari
Rikkulicious
Ophelia
^*Afrononomous*^
EnglishRose
Coral
Alice
Punk
Toxo
cidhighwind
Tifa Lockheart
CxA_eternally
Tifa_Chan
Mrs. Yazoo
pink_fl0wers
i pRomiSe**
Rufus ShinRa
princess_Garnet1866353
True_Serenity
AerithR
Melster
NekoDono
Maiden
Imaginary__girl
Rinchan
Zelda
Zydalia
DeathGigas
Aerith_Gainsborough
LadyNelZelpher
Lutearina
Cordy
Angelwing Aeris
daydreamer198
ephemeral july
Rogue Galaxy
aerisbolt
Hotaru
KissTheRain
wordsmith

57 members.

Albums:
Eyes of a Fighter
Donated by Seii Monogatari

Club Banners:

Posted Image
(Version I) by me

Signatures:
Posted Image
Donated by i pRomiSe** .

Posted Image
Donated by True_Serenity.

Posted Image
Donated by Maiden.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Donated by NekoDomo

Posted Image

Posted Image
Donated by Materia Thief

Thank You!
:tifa:
Edited by Ultimavara, Mar 7 2018, 06:19 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hyper-Ballad
Member Avatar
Heroine addict since 1997
What a thoughtful idea, Marionette!

I'm a big fan of Tifa - she's a lovely character, and I don't consider her a "threat" to the C/A relationship at all. She's just a girl in love; she's not trying to hurt anyone. So I'd love to join! ^_^

Lady Anime
Member Avatar
"I shall now take my sniper rifle, aim, and miss" ^_^
I also think it's a great idea. I'll join too.

I like Tifa, she's a good girl. She wasn't a threat, in fact I'm sure if Aeris lived, Tifa would encourage Cloud and Aeris to get together.

Oceania
Member Avatar
brief & glorious
Thanks for joining Ladies! I made a little thing you can put in your sig. if you so desire.

Posted Image

I don't see her as a threat either but some anti-cloae people like to think we think that for some reason. :blink:
Anyway the reason I named the club Fragile: Handle With Care is because that's how I like to view Tifa, a tragic character who puts up a tough front but deep down inside she's just a confused girl who wants to be taken care of. (even thought I do think she's capable of taking care of herself!) and I sympathize with her and she's a very relatable character too, because of her shyness when dealing with love we both share the same problem! :lol:

Also, I Think she's annoying, sometimes :P and far from the goddess some of her fans make her out to be she's a very real character and I like that.

Materia Thief
Member Avatar
yet again, today I loved you
I love her character, hate her design. I always thought of her as an interesting character. She has many flaws, all easily evident, but that's what makes her so intriguing. She ISN'T perfect, she's human. She can be selfish, but she is also a genuine person. She hides things, she masks emotions, she's much more easily relatable to then Aeris (at least for me). I seriously love Tifa, she's one of my favorite characters, but, I think, just because you love Tifa doesn't mean you have to love Cloti. I don't see how that connection exists. So yeah, obviously, I'm in. :)

Carmencita
Member Avatar
The Rag Doll
I want to join, too. If Tifa weren't there, where would we all be? Even though some people don't particularly like her for attempting to claim Cloud (if she did do so), I think she's a heroine in that sense... you know? Loving somebody who loves somebody else happens... she's still alive and kickin' in AC, and I'm sure she didn't end up hating either Cloud or Aerith for all the pain that her heart's suffered from the past.

I do hope she didn't end up hating herself, though....

Anyway, I want in.

SweetJanie
Unregistered

Join me in, join me in!!! *waves* I love Tifa, and maybe because we're so much alike!!!! I mean, our personalities.... I could never tell someone I love him, and I use to shout at those I like, because I worry with them too much.... So, add me to the list!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Andina
Member Avatar
~Absurd~
I am propably the biggest Tifa fan around here (as few of you might have noticed), so of course I will join! ^_^

Hyper-Ballad
Member Avatar
Heroine addict since 1997
One of the things I hate about some of the rabid C/T fans is when they say that you can't be a true fan of Tifa unless you support the C/T relationship (and yes, I've been told this by crazed fans more than once...). Apparently, to really love Tifa's charcater, we have to want Cloud to be with her... I really hate that attitude. I'm such a fan of Tifa, and I'm fascinated with her relationship with Cloud...I just love them as very close friends, not lovers, that's all... :(

Anyway; shall we talk Tifa? Let's chat about why she's so great and the things we love about her character!

Andina

I am propably the biggest Tifa fan around here (as few of you might have noticed), so of course I will join! ^_^

The biggest Tifa fan here? Well, I guess you get to go first, Andina! I'm really interested in hearing your thoughts on her character! ^_^

Oceania
Member Avatar
brief & glorious
Materia Thief
Feb 8 2005, 05:48 AM
I love her character, hate her design.

I like her design, huge breasts and all. :P
But I especially love her AC outfit she looks how a mature fighter should, and I love drawing her. I already summed up why I like her character so I don't want to repeat myself so looks like your up Andina!

Also I like to share this fanart! It's too cute.

http://img203.exs.cx/img203/3342/img0001629gw.gif :wub:

Materia Thief
Member Avatar
When I said I hated her outfit (more like dislike), I meant that I dislike how they made her look like 'fan-service' and that a more practical outfit (like the one in AC, which I absolutely love) would be much more fitting of a 'fighter' like her.

Quote:

I like her design, huge breasts and all.

:lol:

But anyway, the fanart is so cute! I love fanarts where they show the girls all happy and friends. Here's one of my favorites:

Friends!

EDIT: Ignore the link please! ^^

Evenstar
Member Avatar
~*Pink Angel*~
May I join? I pretty much like Tifa because of her depth as a tragic character, though I really hated the fact that Nomura gave her huge knockers (she could still be a babe without them, seriously :rolleyes: ). Thank goodnes for her AC outfit even though she looks more like Rinoa now XD.

The strange thing is, even though I love Aeris to bits, Tifa and I are so much alike in terms of attitude... Maybe that's why I can't totally dislike her...

Oceania
Member Avatar
brief & glorious
Evenstar
Feb 10 2005, 08:10 AM
The strange thing is, even though I love Aeris to bits, Tifa and I are so much alike in terms of attitude... Maybe that's why I can't totally dislike her...

Same here.
I have a theory that Aeris is the girl I would LIKE to be and Tifa is the girl that I already I'm... sort of. :lol: That's why I feel and relate to her in some levels.

Anyway, Welcome to the club Evenstar! ;)

Edit: Materia Thief the link is not working for me. :(

Materia Thief
Member Avatar
I am way more like Tifa then any other of the FFVII characters, except maybe for Yuffie, so same here for me too.

Whoops...hopefully this link should work -->

Picture. ^^

SweetJanie
Unregistered

Aww, they're all so cute!!!! And what a contrast, their black with Aerith's pink... o_O
But my favorite is Marionette's!!! They look so chibi kawaii!!!

Well, I like Tifa cause we're very much alike and I like myself!! XD j/k
Quote Post Goto Top

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Clubs · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates
.: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :.