Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Cloud x Aerith forums! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ulti's Final Fantasy Art
Topic Started: Mar 25 2018, 01:46 AM (182 Views)
Ultimavara
Member Avatar
Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.
On the advice of the lovely Seii Monogatari, I've decided to link share some of my FF fanart here on the forums, so here we go.
Here's the first one, featuring the ladies of FF12: Orthros Bait

The second picture is a little collection of uncolored character portraits I found in some old notebooks (in varying states of completion). It features Seymour, Blank from FF9, Cid Highwind, & a Penelo x Balthier vignette: FF Sketches

I hope you guys will enjoy them.

Edited by Ultimavara, Mar 31 2018, 07:40 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Seii Monogatari
Member Avatar
Fishy McLuv Carp
Oh man, I LOVE the FFXII ladies! They look so cute, it makes me want to replay the game. And I like how fluffy Cid's hair is. :3

Ultimavara
Member Avatar
Aww, thanks. I do remember that I was specifically aiming to give Cid nice hair when I did that one, so it makes me pretty happy to hear that it's noticeable.

And thanks for the compliment on the FF12 one as well. I'm so glad you like it. ^_^

Ultimavara
Member Avatar
Here's another FFXII piece. This time we feature the royal kiddos:

Scions of Ivalice

Kuraudo
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
I love your FFXII piece!

(And you actually featured Rasler! No one ever does!)

« Previous Topic · Fanart · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates
.: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :.