Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Cloud x Aerith forums! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Aerith Scrunchy; Want one?
Topic Started: Jan 15 2018, 04:51 AM (474 Views)
Myko
Member Avatar
Hopeless Romantic
Hey all! So I'm in the market for making my own Aerith scrunchy that is now in Square Enix's store. Their version is a lot more money than I can afford and since I'm crafty and already going to start my own Etsy shop, I figured I could make a dupe that's far more affordable.

Posted Image

I'll be charging $15 a piece. Granted the white materia won't be strapped to it. Let me know if you're interested! I'd like to have a head count so I know how much to make.

(I really hope this doesn't come across as blatant soliciting. My intentions are pure. Honest.)
Edited by Myko, Jan 15 2018, 04:51 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Starsong
Member Avatar
A tragic melody
I'll corroborate! We asked her to make us one too on the discord channel! Put me down for one! If we could obtain one in the US then I could understand a conflict of interest, but having you make them is a godsend!

Jon Snow
Member Avatar
khaleesi ♥
what will yours look like?

Kuraudo
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
You can count on me to buy.

I'm so glad I asked if you would do this. :shifty:

And there's no transaction occurring here, only gauging of interest. It's fine.
Edited by Kuraudo, Jan 15 2018, 02:37 PM.

Myko
Member Avatar
Hopeless Romantic
I'll be making an example today. I'm hoping to have it as close to the original as possible. Also thinking of doing it in different colors.
Alright guys I have my example done! This is what you'll be getting from me. It's made out of a satin based fabric and it stays pretty well in hair. I have thick, long hair. The pattern is based off my Aerith bow I use for cosplay purposes, only shrunk for a more wearable look.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jon Snow
Member Avatar
khaleesi ♥
holy shit
that's amazing

Myko
Member Avatar
Hopeless Romantic
Thank you!!!! >///< I'm really happy with how they came out. I'll hopefully have them listed this weekend. I'll link to it here.

Starsong
Member Avatar
A tragic melody
YASSS that's gorgeous!! I can't wait!!!

Sax
Member Avatar
Ok yeah, this is gorgeous. I definitely want one for Julia. I hope the expedition to Italy won't cost too much...

Myko
Member Avatar
Hopeless Romantic
OKAY GUYS! It's open and the ribbons are available.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/588193591/flower-girl-scrunchy?ref=shop_home_active_1

I hope you guys like them.

Starsong
Member Avatar
A tragic melody
I can't wait for my ribbon!! So excited!! Thank you for making these! <3

Kuraudo
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Oh crap, I keep meaning to order this.

TOMORROW~~~~