Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Cloud x Aerith forums! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Clerith Month Begins December 1st!
Topic Started: Dec 1 2017, 04:24 AM (182 Views)
Jon Snow
Member Avatar
нσиαℓαѕѕιєℓ
Posted Image

Please join the community in celebrating Cloud and Aerith's love all month long. The party begins December 1st thru December 31st. Entries may be done ahead of time or a few days late, but all entries are valid all month long.

For the important details please read the official blog:

http://clerith-month.tumblr.com/post/166441828638/astoryofalove

Tags to use on all social media are the following:

#ClerithMonth #クラエアの月 #Clerith #クラエア

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GreyGardens
Member Avatar
a story of a love
SO excited!!

:cleris:

Jon Snow
Member Avatar
нσиαℓαѕѕιєℓ
We already have so many wonderful entries!! :woot:

BTW, if y'all haven't started any entries yet, don't worry about it and you can start whenever! I hope to see you all joining!!
We got 18 entries for day 1!! :woot:
Edited by Jon Snow, Dec 2 2017, 12:26 AM.

Velut Luna
Member Avatar
My destiny is in your hands
Thats just awesome <3
can't wait to the rest of the days~

Chocobro
Member Avatar
New, but Long-Time Guest
I love all the entries that Clerith has gotten so far and it's a great start to the month. My blog usually just consists of reblogging tons and tons of Clerith, so this is just great (and overwhelming from the sheer amount of Clerith in my feed, which is still great!)

I've done some writing entries for the first three days and have used #Clerith and #ClerithMonth tags, but I'm not sure if they're appearing in the tags after I've searched through them, what am I doing wrong lol? I might just post them in the fic section here since they're all getting posted on FF.Net.

Kuraudo
Member Avatar
~
Moving this to contests and events.

I'm so excited for this! :fangirl:

Jon Snow
Member Avatar
нσиαℓαѕѕιєℓ
Hmmm, they're not showing up? Just on tumblr? Maybe your blog is set to not appear in search results. you can fix that in your settings. If it doesn't work, just @ astoryofalove on tumblr and i'll reblog them.

@kura, thanks for moving it. the subforum doesn't allow non staff to post threads anymore. :unsure:

Chocobro
Member Avatar
New, but Long-Time Guest
Jon Snow
Dec 3 2017, 02:32 AM
Hmmm, they're not showing up? Just on tumblr? Maybe your blog is set to not appear in search results. you can fix that in your settings. If it doesn't work, just @ astoryofalove on tumblr and i'll reblog them.

@kura, thanks for moving it. the subforum doesn't allow non staff to post threads anymore. :unsure:
Okay, cool, thanks! Admittedly, I'm still new to tumblr and usually just go on to deploy Clerith and KH when I can lol, so I haven't played around with my blog setting stuff too much. But I'll play around with it for a little bit and see if anything comes up and if not, I'll @ you.

« Previous Topic · Contests and Events · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates
.: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :.