Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bronze Age Center. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mycenean facebook
Topic Started: Sep 7 2016, 11:10 AM (310 Views)
Edwin Deady
Member Avatar
Patron
[ *  *  * ]
Mycenean lovelieness
https://www.facebook.com/serunescudero/abou..._nav_about_item
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matthew Amt
Patron
[ *  *  * ]
Goodness! That's quite a collection, all right. Oddly enough, I'm only seeing ONE photo from my own site!

Thanks for the link.

Matthew

Sean Manning
Patron
[ *  *  * ]
I can't see it without logging in. What is is?

Matthew Amt
Patron
[ *  *  * ]
It's a collection of a couple hundred images, mostly Mycenaean or Aegean Bronze Age. Some photos of reenactors or archeology, some photos or drawings of historical artwork, many modern reconstructions like Osprey illustrations.

Matthew

Dan Howard
Member Avatar
Patron
[ *  *  * ]
I don't do Facebook either.

Matthew Amt
Patron
[ *  *  * ]
Oh, I'm not a Facebook person, either! But I do have a page--had to make one in order to make a business page, though the business has since shut down. I managed to switch off a lot of settings on my personal page, though I don't remember what or how, and I'm sure it's all changed since then! If I ever bother to look at it, it seems to be stuck on a 5-year-old post from a friend--got no idea how to make it all "work" and not sure I really want to.

BUT---having that page DOES mean I can look at other pages, when people supply a link! So it's useful for that. Folks like us who don't live on Facebook have so far not been outlawed or hauled off for reprogramming, but I do seem to have lost touch with a lot of local friends who only communicate that way.

Thank goodness for "old-fashioned" boards like this one!

Matthew

« Previous Topic · Aegean Studies · Next Topic »
Add Reply