Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bronze Age Center. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pyramids Scanning Project
Topic Started: Oct 30 2015, 09:55 AM (263 Views)
Todd Feinman
Member Avatar
Patron
[ *  *  * ]
Really good news:
https://www.google.com/m/search?pz=1&tbm=nw...404.RgK0ymVJon4
I'm pretty sure that there is a very good possibility that the Great Pyramid's treasure is still intact. Hawass actually thinks so to, FWIW.
If they don't find an alien nightclub in there, alien hair guy is gonna lose some lift:
https://m.facebook.com/GiorgioA.TsoukalosHair/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matthew Amt
Patron
[ *  *  * ]
Yeah, that will be interesting! Though that Houdin fellow already figured out where those chambers are and how to get to them. Pretty obvious, the way he explains it!

This actually hit the Historum.com board a few days ago, though it rapidly disintegrated into some madman claiming everyone was WRONG WRONG WRONG about everything Egyptian... (He is CERTAIN that water geysers on the Giza plateau (pesky things are all over the place, right?) were used to build the pyramids, lifting the blocks straight up, step by step.) And you though the alien hair guy was bad...

Matthew
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brock H
Patron
[ *  *  * ]
Since the Giza plateau is desert, water geysers are clearly wrong. It was dust devils...

Todd Feinman
Member Avatar
Patron
[ *  *  * ]
Geysers?! :rolleyes: Not as probable as Brock's dust devil hypothesis! I might have to go look at that Historum thread for a good laughing cry. I keep up on your's and Dan's posts on Historum and other forums with a little trick:
Google: "Matt Amt" forum or "Dan Howard" forum (or Gregory or anyone else) --and then use the search tools to limit it to the last 24 hours. Works great on forums that are part of the Visible Web, but not forums like FAR that are Deep Web that Google can't index --but I missed that little geyser gem.

« Previous Topic · Egyptian Studies · Next Topic »
Add Reply