Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bronze Age Center. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Another Username Update!
Topic Started: Sep 7 2007, 10:29 PM (880 Views)
Gregory J. Liebau
Fearless Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Hey folks,

Contacted about a dozen members regarding their user names, in hopes that we can get the place looking more like real people post here again. Another few were deleted, who had not responded in months or even more than a year regarding the change. Kate somethingerrather had three usernames, so I deleted the two that were not the most recent. That's about it!

-Gregory-
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kate Verkooijen
[ * ]
Hi Gregory!

As I can't seem to log in any more I assume that Kate somethingerrather is me!
I have re-registered today, so perhaps we could keep this new login and delete any other old ones.

I don't post much but I'm really interested in everything that you guys are doing. I trained as a field archaeologist um-ti-tum years ago, but then went off doing other things. Finished a BA degree in Archaeological Illustration at Swindon / University of Bath last summer and am about to go to Exeter Uni to do an MA in Experimental Archaeology.

I grew up in South Dorset which is just stuffed with Bronze Age monuments, so that's always been the period which interests me most. At the moment I'm mainly interested in textiles and cordage ... and cooking .... and pottery. However, reading all about your experiments with metal casting is fascinating!! Keep up the good work!!

Thanks!!
Kate

Gregory J. Liebau
Fearless Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Today, 10/05/07- Ten accounts were deleted. A number of them had the same suspiciously annoying format "LLLLLa" for the names (fill in the spaces). So we're down to 150, but once again, a larger percent of the forum's members are active, and more importantly bothered to use the correct username setup after I asked them to change them if that was necessary.

-Gregory-

« Previous Topic · News and Updates · Next Topic »
Add Reply