Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bronze Age Center. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Book Project Participants, report!
Topic Started: Jul 30 2007, 05:34 AM (847 Views)
Gregory J. Liebau
Fearless Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Hello members of concern. I would like you all to personally send me a Private Message regarding your opinions on what should be done with this section of the forum, it's continuation, your own contributions, etc. What is to be done here?

Thank you for your input. Also, if someone can send me the password to get in, I've forgotten it during my absence! :lol:

Cheers!

-Gregory-
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuciŽn Olinga
Member Avatar
1/12 scale statue man
[ *  *  * ]
Consider it done..

Brock H
Patron
[ *  *  * ]
I've forgotten the password, too. Could someone please send it to me?

Jeroen Zuiderwijk
Member Avatar
Patron
[ *  *  * ]
Ditto :)

Dan Howard
Member Avatar
Patron
[ *  *  * ]
Yep. Me too. :unsure:

Gregory J. Liebau
Fearless Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Haha, I keep sending out PMs to you guys:p Here's one for you, Dan!

-Gregory-

Matthew Amt
Patron
[ *  *  * ]
Ha, I just looked at my PM inbox and found the message Gregory had sent to me with the password when the book section was first added! Of course, I have not yet sent him a message with my thoughts on the matter...

Matthew

Gregory J. Liebau
Fearless Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Hahahahahaha. I looked at the main page of the forum, and saw "Matthew Amt" as the most recent poster here. I thought to myself "Lord, he can't have forgot it too." And RIGHT as the page loaded I just knew you had. But your solution made me laugh heartily!

-Gregory-

Sean Manning
Patron
[ *  *  * ]
I just hope you guys finish this thing! I'm eager to see what you've been working on, and too much reenactment experience doesn't get systematically recorded and published.

Gregory J. Liebau
Fearless Leader
[ *  *  * ]
I'm eager to see what we've been working on, too. I can only say it's not much yet, Sean! But I have this feeling that I'll brood a while and think of some creative way to release something in the not so distant future of my own, possibly related to reenactment of these early eras.

Not sure yet, but yes, I'm contemplating.

At this rate the collaborative effort we're putting into that forum down there won't be done until, well, some of us may be deceased.

-Gregory-

« Previous Topic · News and Updates · Next Topic »
Add Reply