Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bronze Age Center. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Name Rule Enforcement!
Topic Started: Nov 29 2005, 02:41 AM (724 Views)
Gregory J. Liebau
Fearless Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Hello folks,

I've decided to crach down on our full name rule. If you are an older member, and do not have a name that includes at least ONE initial and ONE full word which is in the context of your real name, please email or send me a private message with an appropriate name that goes along with this!

For members with zero posts who do not get back to me within 5 days, I will delete their accounts. As for others, I'll give them a while longer.

Thank you!

-Gregory-

(EDIT: Please note that only I can change your names! Don't try to find the information on the boards, but rather, just send me your new username so that I can make the correction for you guys!)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gregory J. Liebau
Fearless Leader
[ *  *  * ]
I've contacted over a dozen people in order to get name changes, this evening. Several members of the forum will have their accounts deleted (but their IP's won't be banned) for their names. I'm making sure this is only happening to very inactive accounts. Anyone with recent activity will not be deleted.

-Gregory-
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · News and Updates · Next Topic »
Add Reply