Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bronze Age Center. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Topic Started: Dec 25 2004, 04:30 PM (502 Views)
Gregory J. Liebau
Fearless Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone! I hope that you and your family and friends have had a great time during this Winter and that Santa brought you all what you wanted!

Cheers, and best wishes!

-Gregory-
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matthew Amt
Patron
[ *  *  * ]
Merry Christmas to you, too! Got great Loot, yesterday. My extended family gathering was the usual nearly-disgusting orgy of food and gifts (and gifts of food!). But I promised myself that I would not take my usual attitude of "You people are crazy, don't GIVE us so much!", instead being properly delighted with tons of swag and thanking everyone cheerfully. Made for a much happier day. My mantra was "More Loot!" In two weeks is another slightly smaller round with my godparents. Have to sharpen up my greed.

Anyway, got a bunch of Bronze Age books, of course, LEGOs from my sister, Return of the King Extended Edition DVD and other great videos (Zepherelli's Romeo and Juliet!), and scads of candy and foodstuffs (they know my weak point!). My favorite toy is the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail--his arms and legs are all removable! Love it! "I'm invincible!" "You're a looney..."

Uh, oh, I'm under my chocolate consumption quota for the morning. Better get to it.

Happy New Year!

Matthew

Gregory J. Liebau
Fearless Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Haha, sounds like you've had a pleasant time! I got my Sauron Helm as an early gift, so I didn't get much more from my parents... I managed to get a sharp new little toolbox, the PC game Rome: Total War, and several other random things, and $221 in cash (would have been $226, but I accidently threw away a $5 check:p) Oh, and a $40 gift certificate to Barnes & Nobles...

I was just struck with an idea... Are those types of gift cards usable online?

-Gregory-

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · News and Updates · Next Topic »
Add Reply