Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Anime Red. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B-days and Signs
Topic Started: Dec 8 2016, 10:18 PM (206 Views)
KrazyKelli
Member Avatar
Kami-sama Admin
:D Assuming the NKC adheres to the 12 month year, what's your character's B-day? And reason why? Also what zodiac is your character? :D

I know Japan does this thing where the part of the name is similar to some number or attribute to a month, but I don't know how that game is played >> Also, everyone is welcome to give my charries specific b-days.

Note: This is a fictitious game. Just because your character has a b-day doesn't mean they will physically age in the rp or that the rp is set to a strict year growth.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fulau Mua
Member Avatar
Mr Positivity
Fulau: I was born on the third day of the second week of "Waking Life", what most folks call spring. I do not know my particular Zodiac though, as our... fortune system is based upon waves, along with signs and portents of the sea like schools of fish or rare underwater plants growing. "Smooth waters, Red coral" for anybody curious.

Mata: I just know I hatched in "Cooling Waters". Fall for you uncivilized people. Serpents don't really track hatching days. Whatever sign I am must be the mightiest though, because serpents, sea serpents in particular, are always the strongest.

Romana Lorenzo
Member Avatar
Awesome Poster
Romana: I love Zodiac sign stuff! Let's see, on my home world of Earth, I was born In September, the 29th, of 1985. That would make me a Libra, or Yin Wood Ox for the asian astrology. No clue what it would be locally!

Gregory Attaway
Poster
Gregory: Oh dear, this is something i have delved into quite the bit.

Some of the signs, through many systems I have learned are as follows:

Sagittarius, December 21st, the birth of winter.

Yin Earth Goat or Ram

Resting Oak of many acorns

Snow covered pathways and clear roadsigns

That covers the most of them!

Echo
Member Avatar
Ms. Melody
`` I either wished for Echo's birthday to be May 22, which is when every flower is out and the lands are lush and green in splendor. Or November 22, where the leaves are in crisp fall colors and the land has a reddish glow to it with a burning scent to the air of chimney fires. The first date would represent her life in song, yet her second would represent her phoenix emblem and heavier clothing choice. I will leave this decision to those others on the forum.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · RP news · Next Topic »
Add Reply