Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Anime Red. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Lexa, where'd I put you?
Topic Started: Jun 20 2018, 11:15 AM (39 Views)
Lithy
Member Avatar
Gamer
Hey! Let's talk about something weird. I sooo badly want to be distracted and all these sodiecans aren't doing it for me. B) :D :o :o
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lexa Black
Member Avatar
Requeiscat in pasta.
Plenty to be distracted by. Like randomly writing stuffs for your own personal amusement. High fantasy, comedy, smutty fanfics, whatever.

"It was a dark and stormy night. Perfect for a party. And prank wars... Thunder rumbled loudly, such that anyone might think it was shaking the very foundations of the mansion."

Lithy
Member Avatar
Gamer
Oh shoot! I've just been drinking pop and looking at dirty politics this entire time. Watching salty anime. You know, the usual. I need to step up my game. Spiffy cows, you changed your avatar pic. That's diff. Maybe I should change mine.

Actually, coolios, writing is the bomb. Mind if I add the next sentences to that?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Cafe · Next Topic »
Add Reply