Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Anime Red. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
We Should Update Our Profile Links
Topic Started: Jan 22 2018, 11:38 PM (32 Views)
Echo
Member Avatar
Ms. Melody
I have to admit this is optional, as the old board links will automatically re-direct, however the AR now carries a new website address. http://S8.zetaboards.com/Anime_Red/ Since the board has moved, it is remarkably easier to access individual posts in a thread like, say, the thread of many character profiles on the NKC.

All you need do is look at the upper right of each post to see a 'Post #'. This post, for example, says "Post #1" in the right corner. If you click upon this, it leads you to a link that separates my post from all others.

If you go to your post on the Character profile thread, click the appropriate post #, and copy the link to your signature, it will be easier for everyone to access your profile than ever before. Gone are the days of clicking a link to end up somewhere near your original post in the profiles thread. The new link will lead you straight to it.

TL;DR - Relinking your profile post into your signature now leads you straight to the isolated post instead of the entire Character Profiles thread.

You can click the 'Echo' in my signature for an example.
Edited by Echo, Jan 22 2018, 11:40 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · RP news · Next Topic »
Add Reply