Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Anime Red. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The New AR
Topic Started: Jan 16 2018, 10:57 PM (37 Views)
KrazyKelli
Member Avatar
Kami-sama Admin
AR has successfully moved to Zetaboards. As you can see, it's now technically Anime Blue until I get the skins sorted out. More to come!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KrazyKelli
Member Avatar
Kami-sama Admin
The new link, if you need to memorize it, is s8.zetaboards.com/Anime_Red/

KrazyKelli
Member Avatar
Kami-sama Admin
I've put up two themes borrowed from the zetaboard gallery, made by other talented members of the zetaboard community. So now it's more AR and not AB. One is dark and one is light. You can change themes at the bottom of the board, though it's hidden well. Under the Add Reply fast reply box, in the lower right corner, is a 'choose a theme' box.
Edited by KrazyKelli, Jan 17 2018, 12:02 AM.

KrazyKelli
Member Avatar
Kami-sama Admin
I fixed the lighter of the two themes so the text is bigger and the color of the threads is the same as it was in the original AnimeRed Default skin. Aware the black text is hard to read on the red-to-black gradient image behind it. Going to either make the text lighter or swap out the gradient for a solid color in the future.

Going to make the text on the AnimeRedDark theme also bigger

KrazyKelli
Member Avatar
Kami-sama Admin
It's very likely I'm going to throw up my hands and change the theme types altogether, or eventually try to convert my old skins to the new theme templates (which is time consuming). Until then, There are three official AnimeRed Themes: AR Dark, AR Light, and AR Default. For now I've made 'Anime Red Light' the automatic theme, until I fix all the ugly kinks in Default.

I'm aware that some browsers wont let people change themes/skins in threads because it leads to a 'page not found'. This is a bug on Zetaboard's side. You will be still able to change skins on the main AR forum page.
Edited by KrazyKelli, Jan 24 2018, 12:34 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News Highlites · Next Topic »
Add Reply